Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

MattW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT w/ PP
Check your sticker. 3190. The website still shows 2995 for me which is whats on my sticker. 2995 was after the 500 boost.
The extra $195 is for the nickel (vs black) wheels.

[Edit: So, if you stick with the black wheels the price is $2995.]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
The extra $195 is for the nickel (vs black) wheels.

[Edit: So, if you stick with the black wheels the price is $2995.]
Makes sense. Seems like an interesting way to list it out on the sticker, confused me!

I stopped by my dealer today, still no car but my goal was to see if I can get in on the Labor day sale. They tried but said that the system won't let them sell it because it hasn't shipped from plant yet. They said come on Tuesday which is when the ETA is, and see what we can do. Said if the car hasn't arrived then, they may be able to do something to make it work out, but are hoping it has arrived or has been at-least released.

Would be a shame to miss out on the $500 off ontop of their financing offers for labor day. That covers the cost of them putting on my GT350 Track pack spoiler.

StangGal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT CS
2017 Mustang GT Premium

Ordered mine on Tuesday, July 26th - First Mustang ever owned & driven! Anxiously awaiting its arrival. :ford:

2017 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Grabber Blue
Black Leather
401A
Auto
California Special Pkg.
Reverse Sensing
Black Roof
9/1/16 Build Date
9/18/16 ETA Date

Last edited:

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
It's here! Don't mind the terrible snapchat pics please. I will take some good ones with my DSLR this weekend

As you can see I have found one of the holy grail parking spots :D

Few things. Fit and finish is overall good. Trunk alignment is a bit off it's raised on the left side. Bottom left of decklid panel is the worst I've seen, not flush with lights or along the bottom. Rear glass is higher on the right side so less of the brakelight is visible towards right half. Also some scratches on the inside of the rear glass That's nitpicking though, overall it's very good. Only the rear of the car is off, the rest is great!

Stalled it a good 4 times driving around last night and 3 times on the way to work this morning. Going to take the clutch spring out soon to get a better feel for the engagement point but it's awesome so far.

It smells a bit funny after driving and I know I'm not riding the clutch. I drove my friends car home from camping for 3.5 hours Sunday and he said I'm fine and I drove this the same way. Just hoping it's assembly oils/residue burning off. A search on smells from new pointed a bit to those so I hope I'm not already killing the clutch haha.

Congrats man looks amazing!
That parking lot looks oddly familiar. Do you work at Rogers? Looks like the Brampton Campus parking lot. I work there lol.

Good to see more Canadian owners on here too! :D

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem. Oxford White
Congrats man looks amazing!
That parking lot looks oddly familiar. Do you work at Rogers? Looks like the Brampton Campus parking lot. I work there lol.

Good to see more Canadian owners on here too! :D
Jeez good eye man! Yeah I do work there haha. We can park together when yours comes in to stay protected. Another member on here "Assclown" works at here too. He has a Black GT Vert with white stripes if you've ever seen it.

Hopefully yours gets here soon after the build. Shouldn't take more than a week to get here after it's completed.

Sponsored

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
My car is in. Appears to have arrived on Sunday or Monday over weekend. Dealer is doing PDI and getting it ready.

Stripes and spoiler are scheduled for the 12th so am going to take it home and bring it back next week. Will post pictures tonight!

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Jeez good eye man! Yeah I do work there haha. We can park together when yours comes in to stay protected. Another member on here "Assclown" works at here too. He has a Black GT Vert with white stripes if you've ever seen it.

Hopefully yours gets here soon after the build. Shouldn't take more than a week to get here after it's completed.
Nice!
I've cut thru that funeral home several times on Timmy runs so it's etched in my brain.

I'll keep an eye. Coming in office Thursday I work from home... A lot lol. I normally park in the East lot front entrance. Since I'm there at 6:45AM its completely deserted.

If you see a Red SI parked close to the glass that's me. Normally beside my friends White Focus ST with Black Rims.

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice!
I've cut thru that funeral home several times on Timmy runs so it's etched in my brain.

I'll keep an eye. Coming in office Thursday I work from home... A lot lol. I normally park in the East lot front entrance. Since I'm there at 6:45AM its completely deserted.

If you see a Red SI parked close to the glass that's me. Normally beside my friends White Focus ST with Black Rims.
I've definitely done the same. Ah lucky you getting to work from home. I'm DDing my GT so you'll definitely see it around the south lot somewhere whenever you're in. Will keep an eye out for it!

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
ICBgXcs.jpg

I9oQyk7.jpg

Sadly, the dealer put their logo on the car despite me saying do not put it on. In removing it they put a scratch in it. They attempted to buff it out, and made the problem nearly a billion times worse, with what appears to be a chip, and some pretty epic swirls.

Waiting to hear back what their intentions are and go from there.

Sponsored

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
oh no, sorry to hear that!

I am going to try my hardest to make sure that they don't put the front license plate bracket on my car. You just got me thinking and I think I will make sure that there is a piece of masking tape on the front that says "no bracket" just to be sure that it doesn't accidentally get done.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
ICBgXcs.jpg

I9oQyk7.jpg

Sadly, the dealer put their logo on the car despite me saying do not put it on. In removing it they put a scratch in it. They attempted to buff it out, and made the problem nearly a billion times worse, with what appears to be a chip, and some pretty epic swirls.

Sorry that happened. Its far too common.

One of my personal rules is if someone screws up and I can fix it myself I don't give them a chance to double down on the mistakes. Next time, consider removing the logo yourself even if it rewards their bad behavior.

I wouldn't let them triple down unless they still own the car. If you signed the paperwork with the logo on the car and its yours now, I'd tell them after making things worse every step of the way, you want a shop of your choice to repaint the panel. The odds of your dealer's body shop being any better than who you've already dealt with aren't that good.

Last edited:

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
Sorry that happened. Its far too common.

One of my personal rules is if someone screws up and I can fix it myself I don't give them a chance to double down on the mistakes. Next time, consider removing the logo yourself even if it rewards their bad behavior.

I wouldn't let them triple down unless they still own the car. If you signed the paperwork with the logo on the car and its yours now, I'd tell them after making things worse every step of the way, you want a shop of your choice to repaint the panel. The odds of your dealer's body shop being any better than who you've already dealt with aren't that good.
We will see what they are willing to do.

I have actually used their body shop in the past to respray my old Altima's front bumper, and it was flawless. I already did sign sadly. I have worked with this group before, and I honestly believe they will make it right.

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ICBgXcs.jpg

I9oQyk7.jpg

Can't see the pics but FFS some of these dealers can't listen to a simple request. Sorry to hear man.
oh no, sorry to hear that!

I am going to try my hardest to make sure that they don't put the front license plate bracket on my car. You just got me thinking and I think I will make sure that there is a piece of masking tape on the front that says "no bracket" just to be sure that it doesn't accidentally get done.
Mine listened when I asked them to no problem, I hope yours will do the same.