Sponsored

ARK Performance | GRiP Catback Exhaust System | Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Really nice looking system!! Nice tone too! Defiantly looking to replace my modified Gibson/Dynomax exhaust with Kooks headers.

No clips with headers yet?

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Really nice looking system!! Nice tone too! Defiantly looking to replace my modified Gibson/Dynomax exhaust with Kooks headers.

No clips with headers yet?
Thanks! Just let us know if you have any questions.

No video yet, hopefully we can get something soon. But we don't have plans to put headers on our shop Mustang, not yet at least.

Gremlinsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
727 roush
I just received my system in the mail earlier this week
Was able to open the box up and lay it out
Probably the best damn looking system I have had the pleasure of seeing

Corsa would be a close second in quality but I was shocked at how nice this system really is

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just received my system in the mail earlier this week
Was able to open the box up and lay it out
Probably the best damn looking system I have had the pleasure of seeing

Corsa would be a close second in quality but I was shocked at how nice this system really is
That's good to hear! Thank you. We cannot wait till you can get it installed. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Gremlinsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
727 roush
The system is on
I installed it with no issues. Still doing some minor adjustment to the tips but other than that it everything I wanted

Sponsored
OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The system is on
I installed it with no issues. Still doing some minor adjustment to the tips but other than that it everything I wanted
Nice! We recommend leaving everything loose during installation and having someone help you align the tips/mufflers. While one person is adjusting the piping/mufflers the other can tighten down the hardware until everything is lined up.

RubyRed16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red
I purchased this ARK Grip exhaust system. The quality of this cat back exhaust is simply amazing. I was expecting it to be nice because I read reviews and researched the ARK Grip system on the web but I can honestly say that I was very impressed. The fitment was equally impressive. I have the luxury of having access to a lift so that made installation easier but it took all of 30 minutes to remove the original exhaust, unpack the ARK exhaust and perform the install. All required clamps and hardware was included with the system. Now for the important question, how does it sound? The ARK exhaust has a nice deep tone when at idle, under normal acceleration and cruising down the highway. I don’t notice any drone which is a huge plus of this system. The J pipes seem to work. It does have a little rasp to it when revving the engine when it’s not under load. Great job ARK Performance!

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I purchased this ARK Grip exhaust system. The quality of this cat back exhaust is simply amazing. I was expecting it to be nice because I read reviews and researched the ARK Grip system on the web but I can honestly say that I was very impressed. The fitment was equally impressive. I have the luxury of having access to a lift so that made installation easier but it took all of 30 minutes to remove the original exhaust, unpack the ARK exhaust and perform the install. All required clamps and hardware was included with the system. Now for the important question, how does it sound? The ARK exhaust has a nice deep tone when at idle, under normal acceleration and cruising down the highway. I don’t notice any drone which is a huge plus of this system. The J pipes seem to work. It does have a little rasp to it when revving the engine when it’s not under load. Great job ARK Performance!
Thank you for the great feedback! That's what we love to hear.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I'll be there to see you in a couple of days, hopefully I will be blown away by the difference between my Solo and yours.....looking forward to it
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.