Sponsored

Which finish would you like to see on the all new Project 6GR wheels?

• Gloss Black

Votes: 338 44.5%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 261 34.4%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 160 21.1%

• Total voters

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Happy Saturday everyone! Hope your weekend is going well.

We wanted to get your feedback on a new finish called " Gold Flake Bronze". The finish has a bronze undertone with bursts of gold flakes and finished with a satin clear coat. Let us know what you think and what color combo you think would look the best. Thanks!
Those look killer :headbang: Need4Speed knocking it out of the park again on another custom finish for the incredible Project6gr wheels :cheers:

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
That's exactly what I wanted. I wish I could turn back time :hail:
I already have paint samples laying in my garage and they're very close to these above.
I wanna see them on lowered black S550

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Happy Saturday everyone! Hope your weekend is going well.

We wanted to get your feedback on a new finish called " Gold Flake Bronze". The finish has a bronze undertone with bursts of gold flakes and finished with a satin clear coat. Let us know what you think and what color combo you think would look the best. Thanks!

Click on Link to view all images of the new Project 6GR Gold Flake Bronze finish.

These are what were sent to me in the UK.......I didn't expect the gold fleck, but I'm over the moon with this colour, they really pop in the sunshine....:headbang:

Not that we get much over here:lol::lol:

[ame]

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION]

Paul, I'm struggling to choose a colour for my Project wheels. :shrug:
I'm loving the look of the gloss brushed bronze as per ghostdriven...
These satin wheels look a little dull to me. Have you done this finish in a gloss?
Car is magnetic btw. I reckon the gloss brushed is gonna be the answer, but this in gloss might work too..
HELP!!!! :cheers:

Sponsored

ia bhtr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ruby Red GT, 3:55 auto , ARH ,JLT,Ridetech, 6GR
Paul , check your PMs , will be calling you with payment Monday , all these new colors coming out are making my Satin Black a little old fashioned :) , anyway , going with the 4 - 285-35-19 square setup ......... AND.........for when I want to change things up , 2 - 325-30-19 all wrapped in MPSS ..... all with the deepest concave that will work , kinda like the Project 6GR center cap that was on one of the wheels a couple posts earlier ........ any chance of getting a set of them with my wheels ????????? Thanks for your help and suggestions , Dan

IZZy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Can I get a quote for the 19x10 and 19x11 and also to compare the 20x10 and 20x11 in gloss black?

Wheels only.

Thanks

ia bhtr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ruby Red GT, 3:55 auto , ARH ,JLT,Ridetech, 6GR
Paul , Thanks much for the help & suggestions with my order , hopefully a couple weeks and my 17 will be here , throw on your wheels-tires and send you some pics , Thanks again for the help!! Dan

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
At the link, are the wheels on the white car a different finish than this new one? They don't look anything alike.
They are a brushed antique gloss bronze we did for AJ.

[MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION]

Paul, I'm struggling to choose a colour for my Project wheels. :shrug:
I'm loving the look of the gloss brushed bronze as per ghostdriven...
These satin wheels look a little dull to me. Have you done this finish in a gloss?
Car is magnetic btw. I reckon the gloss brushed is gonna be the answer, but this in gloss might work too..
HELP!!!! :cheers:

The Gloss Brushed would be badass on magnetic IMO.

Paul , check your PMs , will be calling you with payment Monday , all these new colors coming out are making my Satin Black a little old fashioned :) , anyway , going with the 4 - 285-35-19 square setup ......... AND.........for when I want to change things up , 2 - 325-30-19 all wrapped in MPSS ..... all with the deepest concave that will work , kinda like the Project 6GR center cap that was on one of the wheels a couple posts earlier ........ any chance of getting a set of them with my wheels ????????? Thanks for your help and suggestions , Dan
You got it sir.

Can I get a quote for the 19x10 and 19x11 and also to compare the 20x10 and 20x11 in gloss black?

Wheels only.

Thanks
PM sent

Are these available in gloss black?
Now they are yes.

Paul , Thanks much for the help & suggestions with my order , hopefully a couple weeks and my 17 will be here , throw on your wheels-tires and send you some pics , Thanks again for the help!! Dan

The pleasure is all mine sir, cant wait to get the new wheels to you.

Sponsored

Smithlink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Platinum White
Hi Paul,

I have done a lot of wheel searching for my 2017 in Oxford White and I am definitely going with these wheels. Could I get a quote for the 19x10 and 19x11 setup in satin black? I am also considering that new bronze but I'm leaning more toward black right now.

Thank you.

Edit: A quote for the same setup in gloss black also please.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I think I may have first

:D

Birds checking out 6GR

birds.jpg
LMAO I gatta trademark this with a catchy phrase about birds checking wheels out.

Now the drinking and thinking begins.

Hi Paul,

I have done a lot of wheel searching for my 2017 in Oxford White and I am definitely going with these wheels. Could I get a quote for the 19x10 and 19x11 setup in satin black? I am also considering that new bronze but I'm leaning more toward black right now.

Thank you.

Edit: A quote for the same setup in gloss black also please.
You got it.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team