RUBY RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
So glad to find this site. Just ordered a Mustang and here in Australia they are still rare as hen's teeth. Had to drive 300 km just to get a test drive. I've only seen Black, Race Red and Magnetic in the flesh so ordering the Ruby Red blind was a bit of a gamble. However seeing the beautiful examples in this thread makes me so glad I did. Now I only have 12 months to wait.... You guys are so lucky.
Congrats on getting your Ruby ordered, Michael. You'll love this color even more when you see it in person. :cheers:
Sponsored

AusPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang EB (Tickford 270 Power Pack)
Congrats on getting your Ruby ordered, Michael. You'll love this color even more when you see it in person. :cheers:
Thanks Ralph. Ordered her for my 50th mid-life crisis. I'll be 51 when I get the keys :) Nevermind, it will be all the sweeter!:headbang:

Your car looks great. I really love the blacked out details on a number of the cars in this thread. Really classy look.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Thanks Ralph. Ordered her for my 50th mid-life crisis. I'll be 51 when I get the keys :) Nevermind, it will be all the sweeter!:headbang:

Your car looks great. I really love the blacked out details on a number of the cars in this thread. Really classy look.
Ha. I've got about a decade on you my friend. My Harley was my mid-life crisis vehicle. The Mustang must be my late-life vehicle. It certainly puts a smile on my face. I'm off to give her a much needed bath. :cheers:

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
I like that rear valence!

Sponsored

AusPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone got a picture of a Ruby Red with a black roof? I'm considering changing my order to include a black roof as it looks good with some colours but I haven't actually seen it on a Ruby Red.

ia bhtr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ruby Red GT, 3:55 auto , ARH ,JLT,Ridetech, 6GR
Has anyone got a picture of a Ruby Red with a black roof? I'm considering changing my order to include a black roof as it looks good with some colours but I haven't actually seen it on a Ruby Red.
don't have a pic, but that is how we ordered our 17 GT CS , dealership does have a GT PP sitting there that is ruby on the bottom black on top and looks very good , that's why we ordered ours with that paint scheme .......... every one has their own opinion , but wifey and I both think it looks good , sides that it wont look like every other RR out there :)

AusPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
don't have a pic, but that is how we ordered our 17 GT CS , dealership does have a GT PP sitting there that is ruby on the bottom black on top and looks very good , that's why we ordered ours with that paint scheme .......... every one has their own opinion , but wifey and I both think it looks good , sides that it wont look like every other RR out there :)
Thanks. If you could post a pic when you get it that would be great. Here in Oz we have to wait about 6 months before our ordered cars reach the build stage so you'll be driving your car long before I need to lock in the colour choice :frusty:

Sponsored

tza888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ruby Red GT
All detailed and sitting at local Cars and Coffee. Tried Wolfgang Deep gloss sealant for the first time. Damn this thing glows!

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Pulling it in for the night

IMG_8326.JPG
IMG_8341.JPG
IMG_8344.JPG
IMG_8346.JPG

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I absolutely love my Ruby Red GT. The way the color changes in the sunlight and especially the way the shadowing totally accentuates the lines of the car like none of the other colors. I almost bought a Magnetic and I'm so glad I didn't.

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mph of the limit...mostly.
Got my Project 6GR wheels with brushed satin bronze finish installed yesterday. 19x11 (325/30/19 MPSS wheels) rear, 19x10 (285/35/19 MPSS) front. Lowered on Steeda Ultralite springs with Ford Racing dampers. Wheels are spun (rotary) forged aluminum; very light and strong. Read more here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36470
FtPRZ3D.jpg
1tk2Z0o.jpg
uJjJ2QL.jpg
rgZhVOb.jpg
8tzvFsI.jpg
Sponsored