Sponsored

MAY 2016 SALES

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
I have looked over some of his post and he just seems to be a random mustang hating jackass!
He really is. He just cannot be content talking up the Camaro, he has to find a way to put a dig in at the Mustang in almost every post he makes. He strikes me as an individual who just handle the fact that, despite whatever level of performance GM gives the Camaro, the model will ALWAYS be the also-ran pony car.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I'm loving the argument how the S197 and S550 look so similar they cannot tell the difference. I mean, seriously...
Well......Some of them dudes are pretty stupid.:DI just cant even read the sales thread over there. I'd be to tempted to log in and start blasting some of their silly comments.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
I'm loving the argument how the S197 and S550 look so similar they cannot tell the difference. I mean, seriously...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah...they look like identical twins. What numb nuts they are.
If the S197 and S550 look so similar then they must also think the S197 looks like a Fusion as well. That is normally the to for dissing S550 styling "It looks like a Fusion"

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I have to disagree on the 4thGen Camaro as the best looking. I have no love for the styling at all.
Agreed. The 4th-gen Camaro styling always struck me as an inflated Geo Storm. Too bad, since the rest was pretty decent.

Hmm, sounds familiar to today - great car, lame styling....

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
The thing with Hotlap, from what I can tell from my observations on a non-member level at Camaro6, is he's a classic "my car has to be the best" type. He had a ZL1, sold it for a 2SS, and I'm willing to bet it's only going to be a matter of time before he gets a NEW ZL1 and starts putting down the SS's.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
The thing with Hotlap, from what I can tell from my observations on a non-member level at Camaro6, is he's a classic "my car has to be the best" type. He had a ZL1, sold it for a 2SS, and I'm willing to bet it's only going to be a matter of time before he gets a NEW ZL1 and starts putting down the SS's.
That would suck to go through life like that. He should just go and buy the new Bugatti and call it a day.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
They're becoming increasingly sensitive over there..some of the diehards now are trying to shut up anyone talking about the price (because..well..it's the primary reason the Camaro isn't selling as well) and want to create "non-owner" sections and not allow "non-owners" to comment in anything else.

Funny how people don't constantly complain about the Mustang's price...mostly because it's not out of line.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Don't worry. Anyone not saying absolutely glowing things about the Camaro will be banned eventually. That's what happened to me on Camaro5 back when I owned a 5th gen.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Agreed. The 4th-gen Camaro styling always struck me as an inflated Geo Storm. Too bad, since the rest was pretty decent.

Hmm, sounds familiar to today - great car, lame styling....
I really was excited when the Pontiac Banshee concept came out in 1988, it looked really amazing and took the automotive enthusiast world by storm. Once it was adapted into the 4G Camaro, it was much less stellar. I always thought that the Pontiac Firebird versions looked far superior to the Chevy versions.
1988-pontiac-banshee-concept-car-1.jpg

GPhilly04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost 6MT
I am by no means a fan of the 6g Camaro, but I want to set one thing straight. A lot of people have been saying that GM is selling fewer cars to rental companies because they lost contracts with said rental companies or simply that the rental companies don't want the 6g Camaro.

This isn't true and companies in fact do choose to sell fewer cars to rental companies at times. This has a lot to do with resale value. Rental cars get beat up real fast aND are usually resold within 12-18 months. Say company X sold 100,000 of a certain model car. If 25,000 of those cars went to rental companies, the resale value for the car would be terrible, because 25% of them are beat up and sold cheap.

GM, and all OEM's treat this like a teeter totter and try to find the best balance of total sales/revenue vs. hurting resale value and thus compromising potential sales down the road.

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Today, 03:08 PM #637 nvrsatisfied

Drives: 2016 SS
iTrader Rating: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy
I don't own a Camaro, but it would be my choice out of the bunch.. Great car! Although, I know from being on these forums (Mustang and Camaro), I'm much less of a fanboy than most so I see what you're saying, Nvrsatisfied.

You always provide honest feedback/suggestions and I and others respect that of you. I really enjoy your unbiased opinions on topics. :thumbsup:

That's a laugh...ChefBorOzzy is unbiased? Sure, and Crocodiles are vegan.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
I am by no means a fan of the 6g Camaro, but I want to set one thing straight. A lot of people have been saying that GM is selling fewer cars to rental companies because they lost contracts with said rental companies or simply that the rental companies don't want the 6g Camaro.

This isn't true and companies in fact do choose to sell fewer cars to rental companies at times. This has a lot to do with resale value. Rental cars get beat up real fast aND are usually resold within 12-18 months. Say company X sold 100,000 of a certain model car. If 25,000 of those cars went to rental companies, the resale value for the car would be terrible, because 25% of them are beat up and sold cheap.

GM, and all OEM's treat this like a teeter totter and try to find the best balance of total sales/revenue vs. hurting resale value and thus compromising potential sales down the road.
Who here ever said that? Quote?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
That's a laugh...ChefBorOzzy is unbiased? Sure, and Crocodiles are vegan.
That guy was banned here about 3 times with different usernames. What a dickbag. He talks out of both sides of his mouth, too.

Been tapping for almost 3 years about buying a 6G Mustang and 6G Camaro. Still no purchase. Big ass windbag...

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly

I...don't think anyone here said that, sir.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
That guy was banned here about 3 times with different usernames. What a dickbag. He talks out of both sides of his mouth, too.

Been tapping for almost 3 years about buying a 6G Mustang and 6G Camaro. Still no purchase. Big ass windbag...
That's the beauty of the interwebs. Copy and paste a photo of a car from goggle and offer nitwit opinions about cars they've never driven.:DI at least test drove a 6 gen Camaro before I offer my nitwit opinions.:thumbsup:
Sponsored