2015 Mustang GT
So, driver's race in other words. :)
Sponsored

CoyoteFiveO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
Cant seem to find anything on it or maybe its because its so new. But whats better the Cobra jet intake manifold or the GT350?

Bambinv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I'm the owner of the cobra jet s550 vs my friend Shelby gt350 mani car. We both have pp cars, in my honest opinion the cobra jet still have an edge in top end after 125+. In the 1/4 mile I'm sure both cars can run very similar times.

Bambinv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
This was one run owner of Shelby gt350 mani car asked for a high roll (65) I'm guessing he wanted to test top end on both cars and take away any driver error from low speeds. 65-150, cobra jet car (me) is on the right lane

Bambinv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
We did a 40 roll - 140 and it was much closer, I only pulled a bit, his car was inches away back from me. We gona try another runs during daytime with better angles with a go pro next week

Sponsored

CoyoteFiveO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
Oh man I'm trying not to dip into my pockets just yet lol I want that cobra jet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bambinv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Both manifolds are the best in my opinion for our cars while staying n/a. Keep in mind Shelby gt350 mani can flow awesome with a stock 80mm Tb while my cj has a mono blade! I paid 975$ for my whole cobra jet kit so I'm happy it performs a tad better than Shelby gt350 mani but is all on top end after 125+ where much people won't even try to do that very often.

Sponsored

Bambinv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I have a little room to be improving, I'm porting the cj which is proven to net 10- 12whp and also matching the mono blade opening size with a 5 inch Cai like Rev auto cobra jet guys are using. Im doing that next month! I'm gona Say I give huge props to this new shelby 350 manifold, it performs insanely good with a stock Tb

CoyoteFiveO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
I have a little room to be improving, I'm porting the cj which is proven to net 10- 12whp and also matching the mono blade opening size with a 5 inch Cai like Rev auto cobra jet guys are using. Im doing that next month! I'm gona Say I give huge props to this new shelby 350 manifold, it performs insanely good with a stock Tb
Where did you get your whole Cobra jet setup from?

Bambinv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Where did you get your whole Cobra jet setup from?
I bought it from anything coyote related Facebook group! U can get a cobra jet manifold for 900-975$ depending how good u negotiate with seller! Kit will include manifold, throttle body and cold air intake