Sponsored

ZOMBIE!

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
I used a photo of Zombie to test out some metallic silver stripes with a super quick Photoshop job...apologies for the terrible perspective issues. Thoughts?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I used a photo of Zombie to test out some metallic silver stripes with a super quick Photoshop job...apologies for the terrible perspective issues. Thoughts?

I like how you got them to look shiny. Tricky! :)

I think Metallic or Gunmetal silver strips would look cool. You thinking about going that route on yours?

I'm not sure if I will do anything else to mine visually, at least until the snow tire wheels show. :)

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like how you got them to look shiny. Tricky! :)

I think Metallic or Gunmetal silver strips would look cool. You thinking about going that route on yours?

I'm not sure if I will do anything else to mine visually, at least until the snow tire wheels show. :)
Yeah, I'm thinking I might.

Make sure you post photos of the new wheels, I can't wait to see them!

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I like how Guard can be used in a bunch of different ways. I wanted the more blacked out look, but throw a bit of silver on it, and it leaps out. Like Turrizm's car, the wheels really look awesome, and change the look of the car. Same for Dabko's Foundry wheels (which seem a bit darker to my eyes.)

I think silver stripes will do the same thing.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

Make sure you post photos of the new wheels, I can't wait to see them!
:headbang:*

(* Headbang is a Guard Green Trademark of Fionic)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Did you decide on winter rubber yet, Zombie?
Yeah, I already had new sottozeros in hand before the car arrived. I had good luck with them on the '11.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Personally, I would skip the stripes. The slightly subdued look you have now is great and I don't think I would go too far with stripes or blacking out much more.

I really don't like Guard, except on your car where I think it looks good and where less is more. That's just my feelings and I hope you do whatever you really want with the car that makes you happy. It is your car afterall. :thumbsup:

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Personally, I would skip the stripes. The slightly subdued look you have now is great and I don't think I would go too far with stripes or blacking out much more.

I really don't like Guard, except on your car where I think it looks good and where less is more. That's just my feelings and I hope you do whatever you really want with the car that makes you happy. It is your car afterall. :thumbsup:
Your opinion will be taken under advisement. I kinda want stripes on this car though.

Sponsored

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Either way it looks good, but for me, I would skip stripes. Guard is such a nice subtle color, like a bullit or for that matter the 66 fastback from the old tv series, SPENSER FOR HIRE.

But, your car, your money... can't make a wrong choice.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
With Guard, I'd go with a Black Stripe, keep it on the down low.

My Magnetic will be getting Black Stripes for sure. I think I want a good metallic black if I can find one that fits Magnetic.

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
Zombie, have you experienced any of the recalls yet? Headlight condensation, seat belt? Anything major?

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Zombie, have you experienced any of the recalls yet? Headlight condensation, seat belt? Anything major?
Nothing major yet. Although I guess "major" is a debatable item based on what I have been seeing on the forums in the past few days.

I haven't seen any of those recall issues, and the dealer hasn't called or texted me (yet?). The only issue was the leaking tire fill kit, and the slight knuckling of the driver side of the hood, and I haven't decided if I am going to take care of that. The dealer ordered me a new flat repair kit.

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
Nothing major yet. Although I guess "major" is a debatable item based on what I have been seeing on the forums in the past few days.

I haven't seen any of those recall issues, and the dealer hasn't called or texted me (yet?). The only issue was the leaking tire fill kit, and the slight knuckling of the driver side of the hood, and I haven't decided if I am going to take care of that. The dealer ordered me a new flat repair kit.
glad to hear. I haven't experienced any issues with it either. Yet, that is. My dealer also hasn't contacted me.
Sponsored