Sponsored

Zero to 60 Designs Mustang GTT

Xavier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I love the way it looks from the sides but holy shit that front end. The air dam is just huge and I'm not a fan. But I give them credit for at least coming up with a different front bumper design, it seems like everyone just uses the stock one with minor changes like a lip or something. Previous Mustangs seemed to have all sorts of aftermarket front bumper options.
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Take out the front fascia and the rear end (except for the integrated spoiler), and I'd dig it. I'd buy that hood.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Looks like they used the new camaro front bumper. I'll take the motor setup and brakes :)

Sponsored

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
i was at SEMA...and made sure to see this. Parts I liked....parts i didnt like....Overall....its ok.

Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
After pointing out the GT influence I see it -- but before reading that, I thought "wow -- serious Corvette envy is happening here" -- that, and the grill is too much of a step in the direction of the Camaro. I also see the Ferrari overtones.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Maybe they could make the lower grille just a tad higher, and delete the upper grill, invert and swap sides with the headlights, and just go full Aston with this thing -- maybe the S650 will go that way.
Sponsored