Sponsored

You and your LE.

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Purchased my LE today, long story ........... short

I place an order and was assigned S/N 398, my dealer placed an order identical to my order assigned S/N 399. They received S/N 399 on Wed evening. They called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to take this one instead of continued waiting for my order. I did :):D

Congratulations!! It's a beauty!!
Sponsored

rumble

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt pp 1999 gt convt
Wow you all enjoy those le's they are nice.

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Beautiful car! I have to say, got a good morning laugh seeing the "No Bull" plate from your dealer. :lol:

Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Beautiful car! I have to say, got a good morning laugh seeing the "No Bull" plate from your dealer. :lol:
Yeah, for a while there, their "NO BULL" 63 year streak was on the line. If they hadn't delivered, you could have sued them for false advertising.

fender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini JCW/50th LE
Received mine today 709/1964
Could be first, or one of the firs in Canada for sure !!
Kona Blue, Manual

mustang.connection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE #938, WW
LE 938

My LE was just built last Wednesday (11/27), left the plant and on 11/29 due to Thanksgiving, loaded on convoy on 12/1, and at dealership at 9:00am today (12/2). That is a total of 6 days from build to delivery. Yes I can not believe it!!!
My dealer basically pulled the car off the trailer and pulled it inside. They allowed me to unwrap it myself. I asked for no dealer prep so after removing the cover and installing ONLY a back license plate I drove it to the gas station where they filled it (even got them to pay for 93 octane) and then I drove the car home. I now get the joy of removing all stickers and protective coverings myself. I am just glad there was no snow in Chicago suburbs today!
DSC_0046.jpg
DSC_0039.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg
DSC_0049.jpg
DSC_0078.jpg

Sponsored

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE
My LE was just built last Wednesday (11/27), left the plant and on 11/29 due to Thanksgiving, loaded on convoy on 12/1, and at dealership at 9:00am today (12/2). That is a total of 6 days from build to delivery. Yes I can not believe it!!!
My dealer basically pulled the car off the trailer and pulled it inside. They allowed me to unwrap it myself. I asked for no dealer prep so after removing the cover and installing ONLY a back license plate I drove it to the gas station where they filled it (even got them to pay for 93 octane) and then I drove the car home. I now get the joy of removing all stickers and protective coverings myself. I am just glad there was no snow in Chicago suburbs today!
Congrats John! Enjoy! :thumbsup: