You and your LE.

Putz2wood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary LE, WW, AT, #386
I'm going to look at the tread pattern tomorrow but I really don't think they are guys. The water channelling is direction specific as far as I know. I'll try to remember to look and post.
Doesn't the tire sizes have something to do with the rotation? The back tires on the LE's are 275-40-19 and the front's are 255-40-19.
Sponsored

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
Doesn't the tire sizes have something to do with the rotation? The back tires on the LE's are 275-40-19 and the front's are 255-40-19.
I doubt it's only about tire size. Either way I have the stock pirelli summer only 275-40-19 and 255-40-19 and pirelli A/S performace (same deal just instead of summer it's all-season) 275-40-19 and 245-40-19 after having all 8 tires off the car again to day, they only indicate an outside and an inside on all 8. So unless you some times have to read the tread on the tires yourself :shrug:, they are bi-directional for these specific tires.

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
Lighted Door Sills

One modification I really want to do is change out the door sills with some lighted ones - that would change with the ambient lighting setting.

Anyone have any ideas? I've not seen any yet for the 2015 Mustang...and curious if (when they come out), they would work on the LE !?

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
At our last meet-up in Orlando, the guys were saying they're around $120 apiece, and the connector is built-in. Don't know about the dimming.

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
At our last meet-up in Orlando, the guys were saying they're around $120 apiece, and the connector is built-in. Don't know about the dimming.

If you are refering to the lighted door sills for 2015's (and/or LE's)....who sells them?

Sponsored

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
Remote Windows

Anyone had any luck figuring out how to use the remote (key fob) to control the windows? I have the remote windows feature active on the settings display. Owners Manual mentions it - but does not really explain how to use the key fob.

#teachablepartyof1

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Anyone had any luck figuring out how to use the remote (key fob) to control the windows? I have the remote windows feature active on the settings display. Owners Manual mentions it - but does not really explain how to use the key fob.

#teachablepartyof1
Hit the lock open twice, holding down the second push until they open

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
I'm going to look at the tread pattern tomorrow but I really don't think they are guys. The water channelling is direction specific as far as I know. I'll try to remember to look and post.

Hey SVTFreak - Did you ever determine what you were going to do about rotating your tires? Do you think your LE's tires are bi-directional ?

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I think they are bi directional yes. They are opposite patterns on each side. However I was always taught that once a radial spins one way, you can't put it on the other side.

When will I rotate mine? Every day I drive it, they'll rotate around the axle a bunch of times until they wear out lol. If aligned right, swapping from side to side won't help increase life much at all.

Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Modify your LE

Something I posted over in the Photoshop area (even though it's MS Paint!)

Don't have the Vent windows on it yet.
Blue Lagoon No SpoilerBig Pillars Rear Deck Wheels Window Shadow Slot Scoop Pony2 50.jpg

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
I think they are bi directional yes. They are opposite patterns on each side. However I was always taught that once a radial spins one way, you can't put it on the other side.

When will I rotate mine? Every day I drive it, they'll rotate around the axle a bunch of times until they wear out lol. If aligned right, swapping from side to side won't help increase life much at all.

I was always taught the same thing about radial tires - once turning one way, you shouldn't make them turn the opposite direction - but why have bi-directional tires! (Newer technology might allow that now!?)

IDK what to do.

Concerning oil change - are you going by the % viscocity left on the the track app ? - or based on miles?

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I was always taught the same thing about radial tires - once turning one way, you shouldn't make them turn the opposite direction - but why have bi-directional tires! (Newer technology might allow that now!?)

IDK what to do.

Concerning oil change - are you going by the % viscocity left on the the track app ? - or based on miles?

How does the answer whenever I feel like it at some point before the app tells me to sound? Lol. I will probably change it every 5000ish miles.
Sponsored