car.a5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
mustang LE 2015 WW 0812
Purchased my LE today, long story ........... short

I place an order and was assigned S/N 398, my dealer placed an order identical to my order assigned S/N 399. They received S/N 399 on Wed evening. They called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to take this one instead of continued waiting for my order. I did :):D

CONGRATULATIONS and happy for you . LE ww manual 829

Sponsored

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Thanks y'all! I am more than ecstatic, I can't stop grinning :D

Here's some more Kona fix for those still waiting... It is worth it though, soooo worth the wait!

(Sorry for the poor quality phone shots, but it's better than nothing!)
TmR0558.jpg
tt8LGJ1.jpg
F89O5hw.jpg
Hope you are enjoying the car as much as when you first saw it and went running up to it. Yeah, your local news story showed up in the 2015 Mustang Google alerts. Definitely a beautiful car. Hope you have many years of continued enjoyment.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Hope you are enjoying the car as much as when you first saw it and went running up to it. Yeah, your local news story showed up in the 2015 Mustang Google alerts. Definitely a beautiful car. Hope you have many years of continued enjoyment.

I don't know why, but when I read this it kind of set it how special this is really. How often will anyone be able to participate in this way in a cars 50th anniversary like we are. The wait was agonizing but it really was worth it. Life is going to seem boring after we all have our cars.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I dont think even the 50th anniversary of the Corvette was like how it was for the Mustang.

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
Following up to what RawbeanZ was saying about the history of mustang, an in response to Tamadrunmer88's comment about this being more special than the corvette's 50th: one of the reasons it is so special is because the mustang has been in continuous production since it was introduced in 1964. Corvettes weren't produced for the 1983 model year.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dont think even the 50th anniversary of the Corvette was like how it was for the Mustang.

I don't recall right now, but one year for the vette they only produced one car to maintain continuity. Many people believe that that falsifies the 50th almost because not anyone can go purchase/locate/own a car from each model year from 1 till now. It was the early eighties.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Following up to what RawbeanZ was saying about the history of mustang, an in response to Tamadrunmer88's comment about this being more special than the corvette's 50th: one of the reasons it is so special is because the mustang has been in continuous production since it was introduced in 1964. Corvettes weren't produced for the 1983 model year.

Haha!

83. That's it.

You where typing while I was also it seems!

Add to it that the mustang is more attainable for more people. How many cars that in its first model year (s550 for example) ranges from a stripped down v6 that is cheap all the way up to a loaded out bmw m competitor? Many many more fans. And less chest hair with golden crossed flags chains tangled up in it. (Sorry couldn't help myself lol)

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Haha!

83. That's it.

You where typing while I was also it seems!

Add to it that the mustang is more attainable for more people. How many cars that in its first model year (s550 for example) ranges from a stripped down v6 that is cheap all the way up to a loaded out bmw m competitor? Many many more fans. And less chest hair with golden crossed flags chains tangled up in it. (Sorry couldn't help myself lol)
Heeeyyyyyy my chain is silver lol

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heeeyyyyyy my chain is silver lol

Hahahaha!

Wait a minute. Why you still here?