• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB/WTT 3.55 rear diff! I have 3.73 Torsen - Huntsville AL

Wolverine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Oxford White Premium GTPP
Looking for a 3.55 or possibly even 3.31 rear diff assembly for a manual trans S550 GT.

I have a 3.73 Torsen with 9k miles we could possibly trade if it works out that way. I’m located in Huntsville Alabama.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I think it sounds like you really want to get longer gears and have a nice vacation...you should come on down to south Florida, leave your car for a bit and get the swap all taken care of ;)

I've got good ol 3.15s...

OP
OP
Wolverine

Wolverine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it sounds like you really want to get longer gears and have a nice vacation...you should come on down to south Florida, leave your car for a bit and get the swap all taken care of ;)

I've got good ol 3.15s...
Tempting as a vacation sounds, I need an iron housing 3.55 (or potentially 3.31) setup. Aluminum 3.15s are just outside my scope for now. Thanks for the offer!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
No worries, I'd definitely recommend checking car-part and the LKQ type places. There are a few 3.55s around me that are right around $250-$300, could be the same in your area.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wolverine

Wolverine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately that is an aluminum housing AND an automatic flange. Two things I’m trying to stay away from. The 3.55 gearset is perfect though