Sponsored

Will Baer brake rotors stop squealing?

Blue_Eyes_Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Has anyone installed these on their non-PP GTs? Will it fix the squeal with better brake pads?

Just curious because I never got around to fixing my brakes with Ford and fell into the lie that they told me it would go away after a few thousand miles or bedding them. Sure enough, they still squeal at cold rotor temperatures in addition to slow light braking with little to no turning. Please help! You're my only hope!

http://www.americanmuscle.com/baer-sport-front-rotors-2015.html?utm_content=Handling+-+Brake+Rotors%7CBaer&utm_campaign=15%2B%20Years&utm_source=Google-pla&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=%7Bkeyword%7D&AMID=baer-sport-front-rotors-2015-GSBasicFitmentV1&year=2015&T5_Var3=blue&GID=389260
Sponsored

CrazedAntelope

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
There is a TSB for those brakes. I had to fight my dealer but eventually they replaced my pads and rotors.

OP
OP
Blue_Eyes_Lover

Blue_Eyes_Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
I went to the dealer with the TSB and he told me they only apply to the ones with the Brembo brakes. I only have the regular brake but even then. Also my warranty on the brakes have expired so I don't think they'll replace them that way either.

There is a TSB for those brakes. I had to fight my dealer but eventually they replaced my pads and rotors.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Honestly, I would go with the steeda rotors if your are going to buy any. Slotted non-drilled will give better performance.