Sponsored

Why no '16 order guide yet?

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
We haven't been provided any specs for 2016 yet.

So....ya. I just received the latest report this morning, and I apologize for the misinformation. This newest update does say the order bank opens on 5/11. It still reflects that you can place 2015 orders however, through the end of May. That is provided your dealer still has allocation for the model year.
Again, sorry guys. That was the last update I had. :tsk: :hitcomputer:
As far as order guides are concerned, I checked with the team that produces them, and I was told they'd be released "later this month." That's all the info I have.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff

Do you mind going down to the order guide team and ask them this?

They expect us to order a 2016 without the guide or any information on packages/features/new additions? They expect a customer to order a new '16 without ANY information on the new model.

Look them in the face and seriously ask them this please.

I mean come on...Apple when they do pre-orders for the next gen iPhone or iPad tell you what is coming on it. They don't wait till weeks later after pre-orders open to tell you.

The '16 order guides need to be available on Monday the 11th.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks Jeff

Do you mind going down to the order guide team and ask them this?

They expect us to order a 2016 without the guide or any information on packages/features/new additions? They expect a customer to order a new '16 without ANY information on the new model.

Look them in the face and seriously ask them this please.

I mean come on...Apple when they do pre-orders for the next gen iPhone or iPad tell you what is coming on it. They don't wait till weeks later after pre-orders open to tell you.

The '16 order guides need to be available on Monday the 11th.
I understand what you're saying. That's information coming from the plant though, and I'm unfortunately not located there.

Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Thank you for the update and clarification Jeff. I'm assuming that dealers themselves will have all the option & pricing info in their systems when I go into place my order on Monday? I don't see how I can agree to an order without all that info.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I understand what you're saying. That's information coming from the plant though, and I'm unfortunately not located there.

Jeff
Yah I know it's not your fault Jeff...not blaming you. Just kinda silly that orders open up and we'll have no information on anything.

For months no one even knew what package 68B was on the '15s and what it included and it took 3 months to figure it out.

Sponsored

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
FYI...the 2016 Order Guide looks to be posted today with a 5/8 date.

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
So far, it has not been posted. Looking at the site right now.
It is up on the internal server along with the rest of the years. Maybe it has not been linked to in the Dealer site yet.

Sponsored

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
It is up on the internal server along with the rest of the years. Maybe it has not been linked to in the Dealer site yet.
Guess we will find out Monday more info then.