a car
I'm not
Sponsored

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
Waiting. Not a fan of the current infotainment system and I promised myself after buying a 2009 Z and a 2011 5.0 that I'd never buy the first model year again.

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
Waiting to pay off current car to keep as daily driver.
Also waiting to see if quality control issues get resolved. The thread on body panel problems has me skittish. If not then corvette it is. I win either way :first:

del101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Waiting for the 2020 GT with the TT V6 and SYNC 4 with Android auto and standard mag ride.

I hear those new Android automatic self-drives are glitchy. I'd wait till the 2021 model is out, which should have the bugs worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'm still debating FoST as the practical/cheaper option versus M-GT as the fun option.
I was right there too! ST was real nice and I almost went that way but the recaros were clearly made for a smaller person than I, and the insurance was actually more than the 5.0.

For me, I saw no reason to wait. There's always something better 'just down the line' and you can make yourself crazy trying to outsmart planned obsolescence. Now if I had to get my financial house in order, then I'd wait and obsess my butt off on the '16.

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
Totally waiting. Must have Sync 3.0 and also waiting for final pricing on the GT350. Won't buy another Ford vehicle unless it has Sync 3.0. ;)

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
I don't know what sync 3.0 is but if it doesn't make the car faster I don't give a shit about it

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I don't know what sync 3.0 is but if it doesn't make the car faster I don't give a shit about it

Well there are others here that want the car for more than just going fast. My Fiancee and I love to go on driving trips. We drive to Dinsey World from Michigan every year, we drive to Washington DC, Niagra Falls, Ohiopyle this summer for rafting. I also want something for the annual Woodward Dream Cruise. My first thought was getting a Corvette but now leaning towards the Mustang. Which ever way I go, I want more than just speed. Creature comforts are nice :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Well there are others here that want the car for more than just going fast. My Fiancee and I love to go on driving trips. We drive to Dinsey World from Michigan every year, we drive to Washington DC, Niagra Falls, Ohiopyle this summer for rafting. I also want something for the annual Woodward Dream Cruise. My first thought was getting a Corvette but now leaning towards the Mustang. Which ever way I go, I want more than just speed. Creature comforts are nice :thumbsup:
It's not like us in the '15s are living in the stone ages. My GT PP Prem w/NAV is a pretty nice place to spend time, especially with the premier trim.

To the people that are making a big deal about SYNC 3: how do you know it's going to be seamless? It's not like Ford has a great track record when rolling out new infotainment systems...

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
It's not like us in the '15s are living in the stone ages. My GT PP Prem w/NAV is a pretty nice place to spend time, especially with the premier trim.

To the people that are making a big deal about SYNC 3: how do you know it's going to be seamless? It's not like Ford has a great track record when rolling out new infotainment systems...
I was responding to a person's post regarding not caring about anything else in a car that does not affect how fast it is.

As far as Sync3 goes, it has already shown to be way more responsive and that is what a majority of people complain about with the older sync. We have a 2013 Taurus Limited and the MS Sync system is laggy and the old style touch screen leaves a lot to be desired. Now by lag I don't just mean changing stations or switching from Radio to climate control. I mean things like in navigation mode... trying to pan and zoom around for instance, is very frustrating.

FireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT PP
My last mustang was a 2000 GT vert. Ive been waiting 15 years til I saw one I wanted again. Went to the dealer to lease an Edge Sport. Left with an Edge Sport and an order slip for a CO GT PP that will be here around the first of April. I don't care if there are 1st year problems, thats what warranty is for. I don't care about sync, but i know some tech people do so thats cool. This car looks, drives, feels awesome. IMO best mustang ever, (Ive owned 5). Everyone has different opinions, but I couldn't let this one get away, especially the Comp Orange which is another main reason I got one this year. Might not be around again for awhile.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Me, mostly because of the first MY bugs and I want to see if they switch up any options (e.g, not forcing 3.73s in the PP), or hopefully different wheels for the PP and maybe a glass roof (wishful thinking).

Wouldn't mind seeing a new blue similar to Liquid Blue, DIB has been around for 3 years now, if not I will stick with DIB as my choice.

dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Conv V6 4.0; 2016 BMW 340i
I'm waiting since I don't like to buy a first model year & there will be changes like Sync3 that are important to me. I'd like to see if there's another color available that clicks with me.

Regarding the 10 speed auto trans that some people mention: I wouldn't wait for that. I actually want the current auto trans since that looks like it is bulletproof from what I hear from others. The 10sp auto will be new, and I don't think I'd like to be a guinea pig for that. I can live with a fraction of a mpg less.
Sponsored