15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Great post, you're exactly right which is why after talking to Brent in September, I'm waiting on him to release their tunes and figure out how they're gonna swap the roush tune back to stock and then flash their tune into the car. I guess like PBD has been doing it.
Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Traction is a major issue with street tires. 670hp stock Roush tune. Are these good numbers? Still had some tire spin on that pass.

There are 3 or 4 guys with roush kits on their cars that run showtime ... Most seem to run just about what you are running .. One has a custom tune and I think he pulley down one size .. Do you run the Pony up List race ? If not you should , it's ever 3 weds of the month .. I think i'm the only Procharged car that runs in the class ..

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
There are 3 or 4 guys with roush kits on their cars that run showtime ... Most seem to run just about what you are running .. One has a custom tune and I think he pulley down one size .. Do you run the Pony up List race ? If not you should , it's ever 3 weds of the month .. I think i'm the only Procharged car that runs in the class ..
Do you have the S550 white "sleeper" Procharger GT? If so, I'm pretty sure we are friends on FB and you know me. I will run Showtime again once I get my new Ford racing half shafts installed. Hoping I can get them installed this week.

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
That is awful for a supercharger. My n/a 15 with a stall,catted headers and Lund tune went [email protected] in good air. It would run 7.30's in the heat@94-95mph They should run way better than they do. That roush tune is crap. My 16 with the Roush blower would not hardly chirp the tires at WOT. The dealer agreed that is was a big turd and paid Lund to send me a tune. This is how they should run from the get go

Sponsored

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
That is awful for a supercharger. My n/a 15 with a stall,catted headers and Lund tune went [email protected] in good air. It would run 7.30's in the heat@94-95mph They should run way better than they do. That roush tune is crap. My 16 with the Roush blower would not hardly chirp the tires at WOT. The dealer agreed that is was a big turd and paid Lund to send me a tune. This is how they should run from the get go
My 1/8 times are on street tires with lots of spin.

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
1.81 60 is good for street tires but anyway I look at it it will never change my opinion of these Roush tunes lol. My car has mufflers,Lund tune and Racestars. I went a [email protected]. I think it would have went 6.70's but I didn't run it again. That is with the 670 kit also

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Do you have the S550 white "sleeper" Procharger GT? If so, I'm pretty sure we are friends on FB and you know me. I will run Showtime again once I get my new Ford racing half shafts installed. Hoping I can get them installed this week.
Yup that is my white " sleeper" :)
Sponsored