Who Has A Deposit on a Mach E

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
LOL

YOU TROLLS are seen for what you are.
No one is losing anything other than a few minutes to type out a coherent and proper response to the trolls.

It’s actually been for good. Some great, eye opening posts have been generated in response to your trollish ness. Posts that solidify the reasoning behind an SUV not being a Mustang.

after reviewing the enormous entirety of this thread, the consensus is:

1) the ESUV is pretty nice. Looks good and is slated to perform well.

2) it’s not a Mustang, no matter what the badge says. a Mustang is a sports CAR. partial electric, no electric, fully electric, etc. is a long hood/short deck, free spirited sports car to enthuse the masses.

3) Ford will likely rebrand in a couple years of this direction even lived to production.

4) the Mach E looks like old news compared to Tesla’s cybertruck, which is its real competition - not Camaro, Hellcat, etc.

5) any vehicle that gets completely outshined by an electric truck is definitely not cool enough to wear the Mustang badge. Never mind the Mach badge.

Hope you aren’t too hurt by the consensus. watching you and a couple of your stragglers reducer to posting SUV pics and snickering kind of makes us feel bad for you.

kinda.
Lol I see it is working. Did you miss the part where no one cares about your opinion?

MUSTANG
ford-mustang-mach-e-premium-1574091055.jpg
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Space X is pure skin musk. Building and launching rockets is a lot harder than building and selling the cybertruck. It’s real, it’s coming, and it’s going to be wildly successful.
I hope so. Musk may be a little nutty but Tesla is an American company and I want them to do well.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
The ME is the new Short Bus - can someone photoshop a ME as a SB?

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Auto shows are a routine part of my life.
The Cybertruck isn’t some far off concept. It’s pretty close to what they want on the market as-is.
lulz...
You think a pointy driver/passenger window is real..? And when rolled down halfway, doesn't present a problem..? The real truck will be way different than the concept you are jerking-off over. As if you have no concept of reality. And how does that Tailgate work, did you see it..? (Again... lol)

Seriously, if you couldn't spot how conceptual the "cybertruck" was, then it's because you probably go to auto shows for entertainment. Not because you understand auto manufacturing.

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
lulz...
You think a pointy driver/passenger window is real..? And when rolled down halfway, doesn't present a problem..? The real truck will be way different than the concept you are jerking-off over. As if you have no concept of reality. And how does that Tailgate work, did you see it..? (Again... lol)

Seriously, if you couldn't spot how conceptual the "cybertruck" was, then it's because you probably go to auto shows for entertainment. Not because you understand auto manufacturing.
I think the type of metal being used and the stamping/cutting, placement procedures necessitated by that metal, the shape of middle of the vehicle being a literal triangle being inherently the strongest shape there is, looking into making bulletproof glass feasible, etc. is a game changer. It’s everything a truck should be - with added cyberpunk cool factor.

You acting like it is some con job is comical.
It’s at LEAST as legit as the Ford E SUV and has taken the world by storm. They aren’t taking deposits on something falsely advertised. It’s real in both form and function.

There are multiple roadgoing versions already. You talk about the roof shape, but obviously you did not view the footage of those who were chauffeured in it. Tons of headroom with tall Americans. It looks impossible on the outside, but the way the floor is designed opens it up like crazy. Might as well get used to the shape. It’s here to stay.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I think the type of metal being used and the stamping/cutting, placement procedures necessitated by that metal, the shape of middle of the vehicle being a literal triangle being inherently the strongest shape there is, looking into making bulletproof glass feasible, etc. is a game changer. It’s everything a truck should be - with added cyberpunk cool factor.

You acting like it is some con job is comical.
It’s at LEAST as legit as the Ford E SUV and has taken the world by storm. They aren’t taking deposits on something falsely advertised. It’s real in both form and function.

There are multiple roadgoing versions already. You talk about the roof shape, but obviously you did not view the footage of those who were chauffeured in it. Tons of headroom with tall Americans. It looks impossible on the outside, but the way the floor is designed opens it up like crazy. Might as well get used to the shape. It’s here to stay.

You are a tesla salesman.
Nothing about that concept truck except it being an EV, was awesome. Bullet proof glass is as easy film. The large sheer surfaces create turbulence and is not aero clean, etc. It may look kewl to you, but as presented it is not feasible... and just a concept.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
You are a tesla salesman.
Nothing about that concept truck except it being an EV, was awesome. Bullet proof glass is as easy film. The large sheer surfaces create turbulence and is not aero clean, etc. It may look kewl to you, but as presented it is not feasible... and just a concept.
not at all. I’m a logic person. And a fan of hard working risk takers who do their homework.

Look at the latest Ford and GM trucks. They are total bricks.

Everything about the truck is awesome. The exterior aesthetic, the interior aesthetic, the steering wheel, the sheer roominess, the built in ramp, the ability to park and charge an E-Quad IN THE TRUCK itself, the performance, the materials, literally everything about it = awesome.

besides, you haven’t seen the wind tunnel testing. It might surprise.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
SB, please no politics. This thread is contentious enough as it is.
Really? Don't be another of the over sensitive types. There's more than enough of them to go around. If that little jest bothers you, life's too short my friend to fret the small stuff.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Really? Don't be another of the over sensitive types. There's more than enough of them to go around. If that little jest bothers you, life's too short my friend to fret the small stuff.
Good morning. No not me, I can take a joke. There are others that will get their panties in a bunch and then off we go. You can see it in this thread and many others. I would prefer to just stick to our cars. :handshake::like:
Sponsored