Sponsored

Whipple Here I come

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R
Well I almost went Roush after deciding on Whipple. The reason being I was going to take the car to Roush and have them do the install. They are about 2.5 hours away. Then I called them to discuss this and noticed on their site that you cannot put their supercharger on a car with the adaptive cruise option. They confirmed. They can't disable, disconnect or remove it. No go on a Roushcharger.

I called Will at Whipple for the upteenth time (sorry Will) and assumed I was screwed. Nope, Whipple works with the adaptive cruise.

I am visiting a local speed shop tomorrow to see if we mesh (I believe we will after phone conversations) then its just a waiting game I guess.

I'm not flaming Roush or Ford here but damn. The cutting of the brace, the grinding and now not working with Ford Factory options. How is this a Ford Racing part? Seems thrown together. Then on the other hand Whipple seems so complete, so thorough and thought out. I hope it is the perfect experience I am looking for.
Sponsored

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6A
I have the adaptive cruise and I have never had an issue with Whipple. Their customer support has always been on point. I went through Lethal Performance on mine (took advantage of the sale).

You will not be disappointed. Welcome to the team!!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I have the adaptive cruise and I have never had an issue with Whipple. Their customer support has always been on point. I went through Lethal Performance on mine (took advantage of the sale).

You will not be disappointed. Welcome to the team!!
we have a ridiculous amount of superchargers and are in the milford, oh area

not sure if you picked up a kit yet or not, but we are offering free install with the purchase of a kit from us right now!!! :)

regardless if you picked it up somewhere we can get you dialed in

hit me up if you have any questions

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6A
Beefcake is the man... Have him talk you into OPG and Timing sprocket while you are there. Worth the $.

nicktechla

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nicktwaddell.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro ZL1 Red Hot
I have adaptive cruise and a whipple. I couldn't live without it on a long drive :) I just had to drill a hold in the bracket for the adaptive cruise where the reservoir bolts up. Easy peasy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sawman70

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R

not sure if you picked up a kit yet or not, but we are offering free install with the purchase of a kit from us right now!!! :)

Your distance from me is the killer. If I do not like what I see from the guy that's local I will hit you up.

3Cobras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Auto 3.55s
Terry - I have met you before in Jolliet a few years back and have family in Milford. I will be in town again soon, I'll have to hit you up and see if you are in town. My nephew literally lives walking distance from the shop in Milcroft Apartments.

Chris

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Well I almost went Roush after deciding on Whipple. The reason being I was going to take the car to Roush and have them do the install. They are about 2.5 hours away. Then I called them to discuss this and noticed on their site that you cannot put their supercharger on a car with the adaptive cruise option. They confirmed. They can't disable, disconnect or remove it. No go on a Roushcharger.

I called Will at Whipple for the upteenth time (sorry Will) and assumed I was screwed. Nope, Whipple works with the adaptive cruise.

I am visiting a local speed shop tomorrow to see if we mesh (I believe we will after phone conversations) then its just a waiting game I guess.

I'm not flaming Roush or Ford here but damn. The cutting of the brace, the grinding and now not working with Ford Factory options. How is this a Ford Racing part? Seems thrown together. Then on the other hand Whipple seems so complete, so thorough and thought out. I hope it is the perfect experience I am looking for.
I can tell you my Whipple was the single best decision I made modding my car. Its been 1.5 years since I did and I just couldn't be happier with the performance AND customer service. Dustin and William are God sent, they really are great. Welcome to the Whipple family!!
Sponsored