Sponsored

73MachI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT M6 PP ESP Magnetic
Test drive both (EB vs. GT). Then make your decision. Everybody has different criteria for "better".

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium

Sponsored

73MachI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT M6 PP ESP Magnetic
I'm actually tempted to wait a few months to find out what the new camaro is like. Not everyone has to be ford obsessed.
Absolutely. Good thinking, mate. You're going to test drive (hopefully) several vehicles, and select the brand, model, and features that most appeal to you. (One caveat - remember that there will always be a "next best thing".)

Some people in this forum need to move beyond choice-supportive bias.

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Geez. There has been a zillion and half silly threads by guys on which mustang to buy, since the short time I've been here. Who buys these cars?

GT or EB or V6? Recarros or standard seats? PP or no PP? Auto or Manual? Base or Premium? Spoiler or delete? Gee what color Mustang does a stranger think I'll like better? Not a rant, but this goofy stuff is silly. Do people really need complete strangers approval to buy stuff or what?

I don't see why all the confusion in a Mustang purchase. Really if you're buying a Mustang (or any car) and can't figure out any of the above, (let alone) if you want a V8 or turbo 4 cyl.... Good luck.

How can you be happy on a purchase based on a strangers idea of what you want? And better yet, why care what a stranger thinks of your purchase?
Couldn't have said this better myself. All of us can help you spend your money but only you know what your requirements are for your car purchase.

I personally would never buy a V6 or ecoboost Mustang but if that is what others want to buy, who am I to tell you to not do it? Decide what your budget is, test drive what you are interested in, and make your decision from there. Good luck on your choice.

Wayne
Sponsored