• A combination of different parts or a third party company

Votes: 39 11.6%

• Total voters

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
OP here with surprising update. Wheel hop completely resolved. Switched out stock Pirelli P-Zero's for 275/40/19 MPSS. It was as simple as that. I appreciate all of the feedback and opinions and my apologies for those who got their panties up in a bunch. We live in a free country and thankfully everyone is entitled to their personal opinion.

My new found interpretation of "Pirelli P Zero" is P = Probability of Zero chance of anything positive with these shit stock tires.

Peace out. :cheers:
You mean the pirelli P ZERO TRACTIONS? lol those tires are garbage .. gonna use them for burnouts , i I swapped for MPSS 295/35s and much better traction on stock PP wheels
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
P-zeros only work well when they're hot. If you don't get them HOT, not warm, they feel worse than a lot of high performance A/S tires.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is in the area this weekend, would love to have you stop by for the Steeda Stampede at the Orlando Speedway - check out our Steeda vehicles equipped with the Steeda Stop the Hop Package:

Look forward to seeing you there!

TJ

Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Steeda's Stop The Hop kit is $900. Yesterday, BMR recommended the Cradle bushing lockout kit @ $200, LCA bearing kit @ $269, and spherical LCA links @ $269.

This is my DD and will never be tracked. FWIW, I put LCA's on my S197 and the NVH sucked. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I know this subject has been covered ad nauseam- but I want to make an informed decision.
I have been working very hard at developing a <$400 IRS kit that is catered towards daily driven vehicles.

I think we've nailed it and I hope to share specifics soon. :headbang:

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
I have been working very hard at developing a <$400 IRS kit that is catered towards daily driven vehicles.

I think we've nailed it and I hope to share specifics soon. :headbang:
Subscribed, definitely interested in what you guys come up.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Subscribed, definitely interested in what you guys come up.
Just waiting to button up the last bit of development of a new set of Veritcal Links.

The kit will be 3 primary components that remove deflection. No smoke and mirrors or including parts that really aren't needed. ;)

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Steeda's IRS subframe bushing supports and alignment inserts accomplishes what most need. Installed this for couple people and that's all and they're happy with it even at test and tune dragathonaroo nights let alone on thwith street. Spend, spend, spend... or just do those parts, get little to no extra noise/vibrations, and send it. The Steeda braces you can add if you're wanting more IRS stability achieved by bracing hard points on the IRS subframe to the cars frame. And since you did the alignment pins already they'll take like 30 min. to install on jack stands with a beer in-between sides. Ain't hard folks.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Steeda's IRS subframe bushing supports and alignment inserts accomplishes what most need. Installed this for couple people and that's all and they're happy with it even at test and tune dragathonaroo nights let alone on thwith street. Spend, spend, spend... or just do those parts, get little to no extra noise/vibrations, and send it. The Steeda braces you can add if you're wanting more IRS stability achieved by bracing hard points on the IRS subframe to the cars frame. And since you did the alignment pins already they'll take like 30 min. to install on jack stands with a beer in-between sides. Ain't hard folks.
Wait. So no toe links to remove wheel hop? Blasphemy!

:lol:

Sponsored

Keith_PDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/PP
Just waiting to button up the last bit of development of a new set of Veritcal Links.

The kit will be 3 primary components that remove deflection. No smoke and mirrors or including parts that really aren't needed. ;)
Any ETA? I am now to the point where I am ready to rectify the wheel hop on corner exits on the throttle. Driving me crazy! Cash in hand ready to roll if you're looking for early adopters! :cheers:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Any ETA? I am now to the point where I am ready to rectify the wheel hop on corner exits on the throttle. Driving me crazy! Cash in hand ready to roll if you're looking for early adopters! :cheers:
Cradle lockout, RLCA bearings, the FRPP toe knuckle bearing and lastly vertical links :thumbsup:

Keith_PDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/PP
Cradle lockout, RLCA bearings, the FRPP toe knuckle bearing and lastly vertical links :thumbsup:
Yes, thanks. I read the thread. ;) All of that is considerably more than $400, which is why I am interested in the new kit. :)

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, thanks. I read the thread. ;) All of that is considerably more than $400, which is why I am interested in the new kit. :)
If you were to go with [MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION] 's newer RLCA bearing (BK081) it'd be right near $400 w/o the vertical links (these are the least important item for managing deflection/hop).

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Wait. So no toe links to remove wheel hop? Blasphemy!

:lol:
I didn't get the toe links when I decided to get Steeda's solution because I spoke to Steeda (and you) when making my decisions and nobody said they were a priority. It didn't cost me any more money to buy everything in the Stop-the-Hop kit less the toe links, especially with an easily acquired forum discount code. After much later adding toe links, my alignment shop was much happier performing alignments to my specifications and that alignment did not deflect (thanks to bearings). Steeda's kit is not their "budget solution", firstly. Secondly, clearly the point of the toe links being included in their kit is of course (1) to provide bearings vs. bushings and (2) therefore make more precise, controllable toe alignments that don't deflect. Anyway, I'd be the first to tell anyone they are the least important part in that kit. When I first got my IRS stuff from Steeda, I didn't get toe links - I didn't have a wheel hop problem without them. The source of the hop is obvious when you look at Steeda, BMR, or FTBR videos so let's just be happy neither of you two include differential bushing inserts to "solve wheel hop". :thumbsup:
Sponsored