Votes: 39 11.6%

• Total voters

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I dont get wheel hop on acceleration but I get it really bad when going around corners, even at normal to low speeds. I just put the FRPP track pack in my car and it has really improved handling but the hop is definitely still there (track pack doesnt claim to get rid of it).

Will the BMR cradle lock outs help with the wheel hop I experience when going around turns??
I noticed that better vertical links resolved much of that. Others have confirmed.
Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I dont get wheel hop on acceleration but I get it really bad when going around corners, even at normal to low speeds. I just put the FRPP track pack in my car and it has really improved handling but the hop is definitely still there (track pack doesnt claim to get rid of it).

Will the BMR cradle lock outs help with the wheel hop I experience when going around turns??
Absolutley it will. Don't settle for the imitations. BMR CB005 is one of my favorite mods on this car. And NOT expensive. :thumbsup:

The steeda butt hurt is strong in this thread guess the votes show it
AGREED. :cheers:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2023 F150 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
What matters to me is family. I have a great family that makes me extremely happy. I don't let trivial 3'rd grade mentality issues bother me in the slightest. If I can help a fellow mustang enthusiast then great, thats why I'm a part of this great community. At the end of the day I could not give a single fuck what part someone else is using or not using on their car. I have a car that makes me smile every time I see and drive it and that's what matters to me. Hopefully everyone will get to that point with their car if not already. Get what you want and enjoy the hell out of it. Life is too short to worry about what someone you don't even know, living who knows where thinks. Fuck EM all lol

Have a drink on me everyone :cheers:

Last edited:

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
I swore I wasn't going to get involved...grrr...I posted once in this thread...I never have been a fanboy of any manufacturer. As I said in my post, both companies have strengths and weaknesses which is why I will use both and other manufacturers as well. I'm sorry, but @Doctor Fishtail , ya man, you are entitled to your opinion, but your are not entitled to preach. I hope you are getting some kind of discount or pay or whatever from BMR with your holier than thou attitude about BMR. I won't lie, I love BMR stuff, but bro, you need to chill on it a bit...sure talk facts, but damn son, your getting a bit overwhelming...I don't know, maybe you own BMR?
Anyways, BOTH companies are great companies and I am thankful for BOTH of them because they BOTH push the envelope and thoroughly test and race...and ya I would agree with what someone said here that BMR seems more focused on drag racing and Steeda more on road racing.
Hey Doc, look what I did there before you jump my shit...I said more; I did not say exclusively.
Heck, I wish the two companies would collaborate on some things...wow what a concept...work together...hmmm, kinda like we do in the forum and in real life with our 'stangs???? We share info with each other! This thread is so pointless...use BOTH, you dumbasses, lol!
Oh and Doc, beofre you say I'm a Steeda fanboy, really look closely at what I wrote...and also, look at the thread Kelly started about the low profile jacking rails...you will see I was the first to say I would pre-order.
One thing though Doc, as others have said, your sig statement is outstanding and your avatar is beautiful (and if anyone talks shit about the flag...my range is over 1000 yards....nuff said)

@Jmeo ...WELL SAID!!!!!

Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I swore I wasn't going to get involved...grrr...I posted once in this thread...I never have been a fanboy of any manufacturer. As I said in my post, both companies have strengths and weaknesses which is why I will use both and other manufacturers as well. I'm sorry, but @Doctor Fishtail , ya man, you are entitled to your opinion, but your are not entitled to preach. I hope you are getting some kind of discount or pay or whatever from BMR with your holier than thou attitude about BMR. I won't lie, I love BMR stuff, but bro, you need to chill on it a bit...sure talk facts, but damn son, your getting a bit overwhelming...I don't know, maybe you own BMR?
Anyways, BOTH companies are great companies and I am thankful for BOTH of them because they BOTH push the envelope and thoroughly test and race...and ya I would agree with what someone said here that BMR seems more focused on drag racing and Steeda more on road racing.
Hey Doc, look what I did there before you jump my shit...I said more; I did not say exclusively.
Heck, I wish the two companies would collaborate on some things...wow what a concept...work together...hmmm, kinda like we do in the forum and in real life with our 'stangs???? We share info with each other! This thread is so pointless...use BOTH, you dumbasses, lol!
Oh and Doc, beofre you say I'm a Steeda fanboy, really look closely at what I wrote...and also, look at the thread Kelly started about the low profile jacking rails...you will see I was the first to say I would pre-order.
One thing though Doc, as others have said, your sig statement is outstanding and your avatar is beautiful (and if anyone talks shit about the flag...my range is over 1000 yards....nuff said)

@Jmeo ...WELL SAID!!!!!
LOL. Don't own BMR. LOL. Your post is a bit difficult to understand. So you don't like this thread? You don't like me? You are stressed? If it is me take it to PM and not trash this poll. The members have spoken. Look at the poll #s. :thumbsup:

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Ooooooookkkk now I get it, you really do not comprehend....have you ever heard the term rant? What's not to understand...no I don't like this thread because it is meaningless...AGAIN...BOTH companies are awesome...the companies that should be "bad mouthed" so to speak, are the one's that blatantly copy (sheesh, almost all do).
I NEVER said I didn't like you, all I said was chill on cheerleading...it's nauseating.
Wow...am I stressed...wow, just wow, so now you are a shrink..ok cool.
And read what I said at the end...I praised you...you read to fast man...take a sec an absorb...slow down a little (but go fast in your 'stang :) )
As others have said...it's a poll, whatever. You have your opinion, I have mine. I like BOTH companies...They are BOTH good for all of us...healthy competition, but more importantly, innovation; improving on a pretty damn good platform what what we pay for our rides. If you can't understand how that is incredibly beneficial to the Mustang community (which is now WORLDWIDE), then may Carol Shelby and the God's of Mustang have pity on you ;)
I will not continue this...you have said the members have spoken...cool, BMR wins...so what, the polls said Britain wouldn't leave the EU and that Hillary would win...polls don't mean crap...it's just opinion...one day one will win, the next the other and on and on.
I will say again, I love BOTH companies, BMR and Steeda...and Cortex...and Vorshlag...and others...I am happy we have so many companies working to improve our great platform...I'm out, peace Doc :cheers:

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Ooooooookkkk now I get it, you really do not comprehend....have you ever heard the term rant? What's not to understand...no I don't like this thread because it is meaningless...AGAIN...BOTH companies are awesome...the companies that should be "bad mouthed" so to speak, are the one's that blatantly copy (sheesh, almost all do).
I NEVER said I didn't like, all I said was chill on cheerleading...it's nauseating.
Wow...am I stressed...wow, just wow, so no you are a shrink..ok cool.
And read what I said at the end...I praised you...you read to fast man...take a sec an absorb...slow down a little (but go fast in your 'stang :) )
As others have said...it's a poll, whatever. You have your opinion, I have mine. I like BOTH companies...They are BOTH good for all of us...healthy competition, but more importantly, innovation; improving on a pretty damn good platform what what we pay for our rides. If you can't understand how that is incredibly beneficial to the Mustang community (which is now WORLDWIDE), then may Carol Shelby and the God's of Mustang have pity on you ;)
I will not continue this...you have said the members have spoken...cool, BMR wins...so what, the polls said Britain wouldn't leave the EU and that Hillary would win...polls don't mean crap...it's just opinion.
I will say again, I love BOTH companies, BMR and Steeda...and Cortex...and Vorshlag...and others...I am happy we have so many companies working to improve our great platform...I'm out, peace Doc :cheers:
Put him on your ignore list. Problem solved.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I have to say I'm so glad I found this forum because in it is a wealth of information. Thanks to Steeda, BMR and all the other vendors on here that give us information and sell good products. From it I have improved my car's handling and gained a better understanding of why and what does what. Even down to the sway bars - everything makes a difference. With every new part and every new thread we all become smarter if we choose to look at the information out there.

Every customer is entitled to his/her own opinion and has different priorities with their car. I do believe as Kelly said - anyone going REALLY fast in their Mustang will end up coming to BMR at some point. Just what I choose to believe and don't have any proof of it. I'm not gonna sit here and say why one is better than the other because I don't see a point in it. But what I do notice is when certain companies can offer 1. high quality products 2. at reasonable prices and 3. offer outstanding customer service. That's a trifecta right there and very seldom seen especially nowadays. Nowadays you pay money for things and it doesn't work or there's always a problem. We want it now and sell it quick - that's the mentality. So when I find a company that does those things I stick with em and am willing to tell anyone about it.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Put him on your ignore list. Problem solved.
Try and keep these threads clean. You could have PMd this member this just as easy as clogging this thread. As I could have PMd you. Why don't you take your own advice and block me. Now back to this poll. I need to apply for moderator position. :)

Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I NEVER said I didn't like you, all I said was chill on cheerleading...it's nauseating.
Wow...am I stressed...wow, just wow, so now you are a shrink..ok cool.
I will not continue this...you have said the members have spoken...cool, BMR wins...so what, the polls said Britain wouldn't leave the EU and that Hillary would win...polls don't mean crap...it's just opinion...one day one will win, the next the other and on and on.
Competition between companies does keep prices down. as far as the E.U. and Hillary........ Don't get me started on politics. :lol: Was not reading to fast just seemed jumbled your last post was. Thanks for clarifying.

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Competition between companies does keep prices down. as far as the E.U. and Hillary........ Don't get me started on politics. :lol: Was not reading to fast just seemed jumbled your last post was. Thanks for clarifying.
Nevermind the price competition between steeda and bmr... both GREAT companys but let me tell you something, had hillary gotten into the white house both of these awesome American companies would of been shit on so bad , taxed to living hell ! She wanted to send all American manufacturing jobs to Mexico or China. And no more coal mining? Loll .. Open borders would of destroyed this country. Let's be very happy for both these companies that they will be thriving with our new economy and I personally prefer a mixture of both as both are the best of both worlds. Wheel hop will vanish with either one, just how much money and time your willing to put into the car.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
The fact is both the Steeda and BMR IRS kits are members of the 8 second club.

I respect Kelly for removing the S550 pictures that claimed to have the CB005

Also, Steeda was the first to come out with the rear IRS bushing support system, then others copied. Look at the bushing support component's it tells the story.

Steeda IRS Stop the hop Package has already won a Major National SCCA race and several SAARC races.

It would be great if we could have respect for each other and collaborate for the benefit of all Mustang 6g Members.

Mike D

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
^ Maybe you should block SteedaTech so you don't have to have such, evidently, painful exposure to their products? I'm just trying to help. Then you won't have to pop into Steeda product announcement threads (which you have no actual business being in given your bias clouds your ability to be even remotely helpful) typing only '......'.

Talk about needing to heed your own advice! :headbonk:
Capture.PNG
Sponsored