What feature(s) would you like to have?

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
I would like to have better quality interior materials. I would rather Ford not offer crazy gadgets but offer higher quality materials. My 1 year old car has rattles and creeks from so many places I dont even know where to start to fix them lol
My 20016 VW Jetta, was a nightmare mechanically, I don't have the time or space to list them all. BUT, after 13 years and 194,000KM, the interior is rock solid and still looks like new...…..The leather drivers seat in my 7 year old Escape looks like crap, and the vinyl in the side cushion in splitting......
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
No I mean top end. Car falls on it's face at 5200 rpms. I have an ecoboost, not a GT.
It's called A Bullitt. makes power right up to Redline (7,400).. That's frustrating, 5,200 rpm is a long way from the EB redline....You'd think it should make power to at least 6,000 rpm Torque is probably the culprit....

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if it has it or not. Haven't had it long enough, but I know my 2013 Escape doesn't. My 2006 Jetta does. A instrument cluster light to tell you a bulb has burned out. Every bulb on the outside......

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Here's my pet peeve with my 201q9 Bullitt. Dual Horns.. Seriously, Ford cheeped out and removed the second horn from the 2019 Mustang. My second one is, just because I have a manual and I cant do remote start, there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to lock my car via the Ford Pass App. But Ford decided to not put the hardware in to allow this, because remote start isn't available BS! Again saving a few $$$$

Sponsored

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I would like to see the option of a factory drag package. It should consist of upgraded half shafts and rear suspension mods like the Steeda stop the hop kit or other mods to control wheel hop. Of course, these things are available aftermarket but if Ford offered them as a package, engineered into the car from the factory, it might be more cost effective than buying aftermarket as well as more convenient.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Roll the windows up with the remote. If the designers/engineers/bean counters lived in the south, this would be a feature.

Automobilist

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.transfueler.com
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
All Wheel Drive.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
It's called A Bullitt. makes power right up to Redline (7,400).. That's frustrating, 5,200 rpm is a long way from the EB redline....You'd think it should make power to at least 6,000 rpm Torque is probably the culprit....
Lol I don't need that much power in stock form just wish they would have used a little bigger turbo that didn't run out of steam up top.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Lol I don't need that much power in stock form just wish they would have used a little bigger turbo that didn't run out of steam up top.
All the aftermarket tunes I've heard of have a lot more pull at higher RPMs than the stock tune. Mine is a whole lot better since I plugged in the Cobb.

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
All the aftermarket tunes I've heard of have a lot more pull at higher RPMs than the stock tune. Mine is a whole lot better since I plugged in the Cobb.
Oh ya I agree a tune will solve it. Just would be nice to not be forced into one so to speak. But hey it's a reasonably priced car, can't have it all.

cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
As a V6 owner I’d like a premium version. You premium owners have it made!

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
I'll vote for the HUD as well. I also wish that while in paddle shift mode, the gear display indicator became larger and more prominent in the digital cluster portion (of the analog gauge option). The small font gear numbers are not ideal for quick glances to see what gear you are in. I would vote for the auto open/close trunk, but it would add weight so I'm OK with opening it manually. I wish it had an auto/electric parking brake, rather than a manual brake that needs to be lifted up (1st world problems, I know). It would clean up the center console a bit not having that large hand brake. I do like how there are still physical buttons for the HVAC system, and a few physical buttons for the stereo (although much more limited compared to the HVAC options). My wife's '16 Volvo XC90 has all the HVAC/stereo controls in the touchscreen, and sometimes I just wish I could push a button. Her car literally has only 5 or 6 buttons on the center stack: Play/pause, volume knob, skip fwd, skip back, hazard lights, glove box open, and I think one other I can't remember right now.
Sponsored