Sponsored

What else besides springs for daily driver GT?

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm about to buy a set of Steeda progressive springs, I was wondering what other suspension mods would be recommended for a daily driver/street car on this platform?
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Get the Ford Racing Strut Tower/K-brace kit, and I'd recommend the PP rear dampers and sway bar.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I'm about to buy a set of Steeda progressive springs, I was wondering what other suspension mods would be recommended for a daily driver/street car on this platform?
Nice choice! Our adjustable front and rear sway bars are a VERY popular mod, especially when pairing with our springs. These will reduce body roll and can be tuned to your liking.

Our strut tower brace is a nice step-up from the factory one and our extreme g-trac k-member brace stiffens up the front subframe and improves suspension compliance.

This is just a starting point, next we can tackle wheel hop with our IRS components :)

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Nice choice! Our adjustable front and rear sway bars are a VERY popular mod, especially when pairing with our springs. These will reduce body roll and can be tuned to your liking.

Our strut tower brace is a nice step-up from the factory one and our extreme g-trac k-member brace stiffens up the front subframe and improves suspension compliance.

This is just a starting point, next we can tackle wheel hop with our IRS components :)

listen to the man here :cheers: :D

Sponsored

OP
OP
essque

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi David, are the billet sway bar mounts a luxury or necessity? Looks like they add $180 to the stage 1 suspension package and was wondering if the cost is justified.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Hi David, are the billet sway bar mounts a luxury or necessity? Looks like they add $180 to the stage 1 suspension package and was wondering if the cost is justified.
Good question, honestly I'd say for most people it's probably considered a luxury until they see the comparison between the stock one and ours. We include high-durometer urethane bushings and our brackets don't flex under hard cornering - unlike the stock ones. Plus, you won't incur any added labor costs when installing ours since the stock ones have to come off anyway. Lifetime warranty and made right here in GA of course!

They also look pretty nice under there :)
steeda-sway-bars-toe-links-irs-braces-springs-installations_jj5a-jo.JPG

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Thanks again David, just placed my order.
Awesome, sir! You're going to love the upgrades, I'll make sure it ships out asap for you! :thumbsup:
Sponsored