Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Drove it. First 80F day of 2024, beautiful day. Saw several Shelby’s out as well as Corvettes, Hellkittens, a couple Ferrari’s and a Lambo among others. Gorgeous day to be out and about
Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
The weather was great so I pulled the car out were I could open the doors all the way. Spent about 3 hours changing the white stitch color on my passenger seat to match the OEM red stitch parts that I have previously added from a California Special interior. Don't laugh when I tell you I used red fine tip Sharpies. They were a perfect color match and worked really well. Drivers side is next. Rear seats were done over winter.
20240414_181117.jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
The weather was great so I pulled the car out were I could open the doors all the way. Spent about 3 hours changing the white stitch color on my passenger seat to match the OEM red stitch parts that I have previously added from a California Special interior. Don't laugh when I tell you I used red fine tip Sharpies. They were a perfect color match and worked really well. Drivers side is next. Rear seats were done over winter.
20240414_181117.jpg
Looks great! Want to come to Chicago and do mine 🤭

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Looks great! Want to come to Chicago and do mine 🤭
Haha. I would love to help a brother out but this was such a PITA to do. Not going to do ever again. 😛

Sponsored

GT_MTL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yves
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium - 2018 F-150 XLT
Updated front lower control arms with PP1 ones on the driver side.

Interesting fact : the one in front has been changed like 2 years ago by Ford under warranty (I had a "klong" sound when rideing over bumps). When I removed it , I noticed that :
- It hasn't been tighten with the suspension loaded,
- The ball joint wasn't tighten enough at all (very easy to remove and it dropped without any ball joint removal tool).

So as we already stated here : By default, don't trust those Ford mechanics :-(

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Finally changed the trashed fender liner. Still have to do the driver side. Installed SPL front endlinks. Removed washer bottle(every pound counts). It makes space for future trans cooler radiator. Moved to 18s and had Pirelli DH scrubs mounted.

IMG_5382.jpeg
IMG_5386.jpeg
IMG_5384.jpeg
IMG_5378.jpeg

IMG_5381.jpeg
God they(the front end links) look sexy!! It's too bad so many of the beautiful components you can add to these cars end up barely or not at all visible.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
God they(the front end links) look sexy!! It's too bad so many of the beautiful components you can add to these cars end up barely or not at all visible.
I hear You. I installed so many, under car drivetrain, suspension parts no one but me will see. 😔

Sponsored

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes
Vehicle Showcase
Went to the Mustang 60th at Rockingham Dragway on Saturday.

IMG_3587.jpeg

IMG_3586.jpeg

docday64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG, M1333 Mach 1, 2013 Taurus SHO PP
Knocked out a few things over the last week:

-GT350 dash
-Steeda reverse lockout collar
-CoverKing rear seat delete (need to secure it better and chase down some rattles)
-rewired dash cams
-disconnected center speaker
-disconnected telemetry modem
-swapped wheels

IMG_3415.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg
Any chance you want to part ways with the 2 piece rear seat, seat backs? Had some mice chew up both back seat backs, my bottom is fine, just need the backs.

GilmourD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS - Ruby Red Metallic
Having shocks, struts, and springs installed on my new-to-me '16 GT/CS. Gone are the days of doing it myself since my last accident in February* messed up my neck (C4-C5) worse than than the accident in March of March '22**. Hurt myself just sitting in the back seat looking under the pillar cover trying to figure out if my rear defroster wires were messed up.

For those that are curious:
* I was rear ended hard in my '15 GT by a guy that was several seconds behind me when I slowed down and stopped for somebody that was pulling into a tight driveway. It's disconcerting watching somebody in your rearview mirror as you think it's all good and then realize he's just not stopping.

** Guy was stopped ahead of the line at a stop sign in an intersection where I (and my '12 GT) had no reason to stop. As soon as I entered the intersection he gunned it, but didn't quite make it, so I hit his back door. Then he hit the gas again, cutting it tight, and hit the back of my car. He ended up on the lawn of the house behind me to the right.

MrMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 23 Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Having shocks, struts, and springs installed on my new-to-me '16 GT/CS. Gone are the days of doing it myself since my last accident in February* messed up my neck (C4-C5) worse than than the accident in March of March '22**. Hurt myself just sitting in the back seat looking under the pillar cover trying to figure out if my rear defroster wires were messed up.

For those that are curious:
* I was rear ended hard in my '15 GT by a guy that was several seconds behind me when I slowed down and stopped for somebody that was pulling into a tight driveway. It's disconcerting watching somebody in your rearview mirror as you think it's all good and then realize he's just not stopping.

** Guy was stopped ahead of the line at a stop sign in an intersection where I (and my '12 GT) had no reason to stop. As soon as I entered the intersection he gunned it, but didn't quite make it, so I hit his back door. Then he hit the gas again, cutting it tight, and hit the back of my car. He ended up on the lawn of the house behind me to the right.
Dude are you sure you shouldn't have gone with something aside from a Mustang this time? 🤔

Jokes aside that really sucks. What suspension setup are you going with?