Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
I didn’t take any photos of the car after I was done but I removed the ridiculous stripe that came from the factory.

not sure why the photo is sideways.
86A5B834-9E22-4DF6-A7DC-3ABBA88B6246.jpeg
Sponsored

wag4513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertable
Been getting a check engine light, went to Auto Zone and had them read the codes. AZ said cylinder 1 was misfiring and I needed a coil. Took it to a dealer, at first they said the coil was not getting any power from the PCM, then they said the coolant level was down and they believe I have a coolant leak into cylinder 1. Will know more after they come back to work on Monday.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Nothing.

That babe stays inside when it is cold/snowy and rainy outside.
I think it likes being warm and cozy with the Sky Redline.

Maybe they tell jokes about me or talk about where they've been driven....

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Nothing.
That babe stays inside when it is cold/snowy and rainy outside.
Same here.
Mine only gets driven when it's sunny and nice out. Haven't driven her in like 2 months now. Absolutely horrible. :thumbsdown:

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Wanted to make my car a little shinier but didn't really want to buy anything new so I used what I had (and that also means no hose since I'm in an apartment). Did a wash with ONR, followed up by a decon spray (Eagle One) for the first time ever but didn't really notice anything crazy but could also be because I'm doing all this in a hot Florida parking lot with no shade...oh well, clay bar, then polished using a HexLogic orange pad with Griot's Correcting Cream, followed up with a black pad and JetSeal (not that great to me honestly, but I have plenty left). Shined up the tires and splitter right after this picture because I forgot about that lol

Tried clearing up some water spots on the roof wrap using vinegar as well but that didn't work that great.

Ready to ride out to Palm Beach Cars & Coffee in the morning!

IMG_20200125_132856.jpg

thrillawill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Wanted to make my car a little shinier but didn't really want to buy anything new so I used what I had (and that also means no hose since I'm in an apartment). Did a wash with ONR, followed up by a decon spray (Eagle One) for the first time ever but didn't really notice anything crazy but could also be because I'm doing all this in a hot Florida parking lot with no shade...oh well, clay bar, then polished using a HexLogic orange pad with Griot's Correcting Cream, followed up with a black pad and JetSeal (not that great to me honestly, but I have plenty left). Shined up the tires and splitter right after this picture because I forgot about that lol

Tried clearing up some water spots on the roof wrap using vinegar as well but that didn't work that great.

IMG_20200125_132856.jpg
looks amazing

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Worked at recovering from flat-spotted Sto 'n' Sho tubes acquired in a careless crossing of the driveway dip at an unfamiliar drive-thru. Had to drill 'em out to 1/32 oversize so the plate rods would slip in 'n' out at all, let alone easily.

"Officer, I have to take the plate off every time I back into my garage, or the garage door won't close. The installed Sto 'n' Sho is cleverly located so that for it to not interfere with the garage-door safety-light pathway, the car has to be placed in such a way I haven't room to pass between it and the work bench. Lazy person that I am, I'd prefer to back in, shut off the engine, close the garage door, get out of the car and continue with my day's fascinating activities. The alternative is to back in, shut off the engine, get out of the car and sto the Sto ' n' Sho, close the garage door, and so on. Or sacrifice the ability to go around the rear of the car. That's why the front license plate is in the trunk. O.K.?"

Sponsored

parajax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convert

IMG_20200125_132856.jpg

Looks great. What is the round thing at the bumper fender seam?

parajax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convert
It's to hold his bumper in place .. because the the tabs break off the bumper covers on 15/17 easily.
Thats what i thought. One side of my bumper tabs has snapped off and is loose. Where do i find out more about this fix?
I know google is my friend, and i will look , but do you recommend any particular type?

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Thats what i thought. One side of my bumper tabs has snapped off and is loose. Where do i find out more about this fix?
I know google is my friend, and i will look , but do you recommend any particular type?
They are from a company called quick latch..they are pretty good ..also when I had my 15 ..I was able to use a bolt with a bigger washer inside the inner fender instead of the plastic push . While holding the bumper cover in place and tightening the bolt ,nut and washer, I was able to eliminate the gap on the broken tabs on the side of the bumper cover.the 18/20 have a nylon push pin that goes between the bumper cover and fender that holds it in place instead of having bumper tabs. The quick latches are nice but you will have to drill a hole in your bumper cover and and most people don't want to do that.but it is cheaper then buying a new bumper cover .