Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HH5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Ruby Red
New Mustang

I picked up my new Mustang GT Premium in Ruby Red on Thursday (6/8) and I absolutely love it! This is the first Mustang I have ever owned so I'm really excited to have some fun with it. I can not believe how nice this thing looks! I have taken out to the freeway once so far and It was awesome! There's a huge difference between this and my previous car, Honda Accord :D
Dealer Pic.jpg
AH House 2.jpg
AH House.jpg
HH House.jpg

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Congrats and welcome to the land of Mustangs, HH5.0. Awesome looking car! Have fun with it.

Bill-O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Ruby Red Premium
Great pics and congrats. I've got the RR also with the 20" wheels.

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
I picked up my new Mustang GT Premium in Ruby Red on Thursday (6/8) and I absolutely love it! This is the first Mustang I have ever owned so I'm really excited to have some fun with it. I can not believe how nice this thing looks! I have taken out to the freeway once so far and It was awesome! There's a huge difference between this and my previous car, Honda Accord :D
Beautiful car. Watch out for the mod bug. Once you catch it, it's hard to shake. :cheers:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Congrats!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Put a Corsa Sport catback with black tips on finally. Sounds so nice since stock is so quiet!

rj67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Competition Orange
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my MGW X-Spec shifter with the help of [MENTION=6885]Rob[/MENTION]_teh_builder. Turned out great and is worthy upgrade. No noticeable NVH, shifts are smooth and looks great!
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Sponsored

JDVisualz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Mustang GT Premium/PP
Installed my MGW X-Spec shifter with the help of [MENTION=6885]Rob[/MENTION]_teh_builder. Turned out great and is worthy upgrade. No noticeable NVH, shifts are smooth and looks great!
Nice! Mines going in on the 19th. Seeing yours has me pumped :headbang:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Congrats and welcome! You're gonna love this car and the Mustang hobby in general!!

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Got my Mustang last Friday and already have 2317 miles on it! Did a road trip with wifey to Oregon.

Put down some good fun in a week. Installed my new GT350 alcantara steering wheel today.

Loving this car!!!!
Sponsored