Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I usually DD a base 04 Jetta... it doesn't get much worse. That's why I stole the Mustang from the garage today. I make every excuse I can to drive it now.
2010 Honda Fit...:brokenheart:
Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
i used to do the DD bit. driving your beater more than the car you love really sucks. that's when i figured out that it's a waste and sold my DD and have been driving my "main" car since.

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
Installed the front and rear Eradispeed rotors this morning. This was the first install that was as easy as it looked on the CJ Pony Parts videos.
IMG_1453.jpg
IMG_1452.jpg

magnetic16gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT
I'm so ready to have just one car again. Having a Honda as a daily, and driving it 4 months out of the year is just soul-sucking.
'05 Civic with manual everything. I will miss the fuel economy, but I truly enjoy driving my Mustang everyday. I have parked my last 3 "fun" cars for 5 months a year and have not seen any added value in keeping them tucked away. I guess I've never wished I had driven a car less, but always seem to regret not enjoying a car more.

Sponsored

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Those rotor drill holes look pretty close to each other...i can see that cracking.

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
Those rotor drill holes look pretty close to each other...i can see that cracking.
I think these should be OK. I am only daily driving it and these where designed for track use.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
They are probably one of the best on the market I don't see it being a problem with those cracking.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I'm so ready to have just one car again. Having a Honda as a daily, and driving it 4 months out of the year is just soul-sucking.
I felt the same way. I only have the Mustang now. It works great as a DD. I have heated/cooled seats, BLIS, etc. The only issue is snow, but I had a 94' Mustang DD that I drove through many snow storms with no traction control so I'm sure this will be 100x better. The Mustangs also have plenty of truck space. I fit my packaged Roush exhaust in the trunk and still had room to spare. I was worried about getting scratches and basic wear and tear from using it to DD, but honestly, I just hit it with some compound and polish occasionally and it looks new again. I couldn't justify keeping a DD because I'd still be driving the Mustang all the time, and wishing I was when I wasn't. If you keep the Mustang outside like I do, try using Chemical Guys Butter Wax and then spraying it with Turtle Wax Ice. This combo has been working incredibly well for me. It stays spot and dirt free, even after a rain storm. I use to get tons of water spots from rain before using this combo.

Sponsored

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Love those Eradispeed Rotors...Just cant justify the cost for my GTPP..($1400)

I have been contemplating getting another DD to park the Stang but I keep changing my mind...What fun is it to let her sit in the garage and only drive it on weekends.. plus 95% of the time we drive my wives titanium Fusion on weekends, much more plush for her.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Had two wallets stolen in a month, girlfriend is pregnant, and it's cold...time to pack it in(and buy security cameras)

35i2fia.jpg

nltv69.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Installed the front and rear Eradispeed rotors this morning. This was the first install that was as easy as it looked on the CJ Pony Parts videos.
Love those Eradispeed Rotors...Just cant justify the cost for my GTPP..($1400)
Look sooo good. I almost pulled the trigger on an all slotted version for Black Friday(Special thanks to Nick at Baer). However I was already
slotted(no pun intended) to receive a CF wheel, interior kit and just picked up a new head unit so there went my brake money.

I'm definitely gonna get a set in the future. Yes they are spendy but you get what you pay for and those offer some serious weight reduction.

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Replaced resonator with h-pipe few weeks ago. Badass growl now. Then girlfriend surprises me with Pypes Pype Bombs Axle Backs for our anniversary.:love: They just got delivered, will put them on soon. Time to be the most hated neighbor on the street when I leave for work every morning at 6am.
Sponsored