Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
When did black mirrors become popular. 10 years ago it was a premium to get mirrors that weren't black. How times change.
It seems like just a couple years ago everyone was putting painted mirror caps on the mustangs with black mirrors.

Sponsored

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
all depends where the mirrors meet the car.... IMO

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
When did black mirrors become popular. 10 years ago it was a premium to get mirrors that weren't black. How times change.

Yes sir....I remember those times when painted mirrors only came on the premium models which you had to pay more for..But just to play devils advocate....Why does Ford put Black mirror caps on the GT350 when that's a premium model ?

Things that make you go HHMMMMMM..:headbonk:

DeLorean17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got rear-ended while parked outside a party, while in the car, with the parking lights on. :frusty: :mad: :tsk:

MattW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT w/ PP
Well, yesterday actually: I let my wife drive the car. I was a little concerned as the clutch is heavier than on my past cars. She did fine right away; no issues whatsoever. Anticipating when she gets a chance to hit the gas on the freeway.

Sponsored

Fabulous

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Performance Pack Mustang
Where did you purchase from?
Bought new covers from Levittown Ford and had them painted. The only reason they were changed to black, was due to a F - head that starched my passenger side mirror cover and gave me the opportunity to try something new. I have the old covers, but not sure the body shop can take out the gouges in the covers.

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
Bought new covers from Levittown Ford and had them painted. The only reason they were changed to black, was due to a F - head that starched my passenger side mirror cover and gave me the opportunity to try something new. I have the old covers, but not sure the body shop can take out the gouges in the covers.
Did he take it off and send it to his dry cleaners? :ninja:

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Re-oiled the steeda filter
IMG_0464.jpg