Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ASarsano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium 5.0
Been a few productive days. After Bing out on a military training exercise came home to a stack of goodies. Finished up installing:
Redline goods Red leather shift and E-Brake boots
75 Shot "Nos" brand wet nitrous kit
Pics to follows soon gotta wash it up frI'm the 1,580 mile drive
Sponsored

ks_s550

Saini GT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Finally hit 10,000 miles.. Got her July of 2015 :first:
WhatsApp Image 2016-08-29 at 9.41.24 PM.jpeg

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Mine will be getting wet the next few days with the storm in the gulf. Anytime i wax it then it rains for days after.

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Finally hit 10,000 miles.. Got her July of 2015 :first:
Yikes, that mpg avg is low. Lot of city driving or just a heavy right foot?

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Drove it to work today and got it dirty. I didn't know the roads were wet this morning. Boooo.... sprayed it off last night. Hit 37XX. Going to look at a clean 04 Impreza 2.5 RS later so I can have something decently fun for the winter. Can't handle the Jetta is a DD much longer. Such a boring car, LOL.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Just ordered a GT350 steering wheel from Levittown Ford, as well as a few sheets of snow digital camo hydrographic sheets to do some dipping or a few choice parts in the engine bay.

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Installed the rear ZL1addons splash guards. I had installed the fronts a couple days ago.

Easy installation, and they look good. Definitely non-obtrusive. Should be just enough to keep crap from spraying up onto the paint...

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Dropped the car off early this morning @ Hillbank Motorsports in Irvine. Smaller pulley, 5w-50, and BG tranny fluid. For some reason I thought I was going to be able to fit my my new front bumper in the car with the back seats down lol... Yeah, that didn't work out at 5 AM this morning. Going to have to drop that off in another car.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I bought a TomTom action camera and made a little test video.

Its very nice quality, would recommend :)

[ame]

Sponsored

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Farted in it. Again.

This time it was raining, since that Tropical Depression is coming my way. So I'm stuck in traffic behind a bunch of slow moving f*cknuts who can't drive in the rain, and I feel that pressure coming on, gurgling in my lower intestine. It's one of those farts that won't wait, and you can't squirm a bit in your seat and make it crawl back into the gut from whence it came. Too much volume. Not enough gut.

No, this fart was in charge, and with the stormy weather outside, no relief could be found in rolling down the windows. Despite the imminent nature of the fart, it required a little work to expel properly. They call the "fourth pedal" the clutch foot rest, or some sh*t, but for me it is the "squeeze out the fart at the proper angle" pedal.

This fart literally lasted like well over ten seconds. You know those weird Australian instruments? The didja-redo, or whatever the f*ck? Yeah, it was kind of like that. It had a rhythm, and a tone to it. It had peaks, and bass-filled valleys. Woooooohhhhhmmm... Wohm. Whoooooom.

I'm glad Ford uses higher quality cloth in the base model cars these days. I'm pretty sure I would have burned through the cheap sh*t they used to use. As it stands, I wonder how many fart particles are now permanently embedded in the cushion. It'll be a time-travelling fart. A few weeks from now, I'll plop down into the seat and WHAM, it'll hit me. The ghost of ass-blastings past. Merry Christmas, Scrooge, smell this sh*t.

Anyway, the stench was horrible. So I flipped on the air to full blast, but forgot it was still on recirculate for a moments. So that ass gas came and went, and then came back again. Meanwhile, like any great butt quake, there were aftershocks. All through stop-and-go traffic.

That's a real struggle in a stickshift car. Squeeze out a fart. Clutch in. Clutch out. Squeeze out another. Sh*t. Stopping again. Clutch in... And the whole time, you're trying hard not to breathe. It must have been something like the boys at the battle of Verdun faced when those canisters of gas hit the trenches.

Maybe that's a good enough reason to buy an automatic next time.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Few revs after spraying the car down last night. Ironically as I was revving it a black S550 GT pulled in. Probably thought I was a douche, LOL.

[ame]

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Farted in it. Again.

This time it was raining, since that Tropical Depression is coming my way. So I'm stuck in traffic behind a bunch of slow moving f*cknuts who can't drive in the rain, and I feel that pressure coming on, gurgling in my lower intestine. It's one of those farts that won't wait, and you can't squirm a bit in your seat and make it crawl back into the gut from whence it came. Too much volume. Not enough gut.

No, this fart was in charge, and with the stormy weather outside, no relief could be found in rolling down the windows. Despite the imminent nature of the fart, it required a little work to expel properly. They call the "fourth pedal" the clutch foot rest, or some sh*t, but for me it is the "squeeze out the fart at the proper angle" pedal.

This fart literally lasted like well over ten seconds. You know those weird Australian instruments? The didja-redo, or whatever the f*ck? Yeah, it was kind of like that. It had a rhythm, and a tone to it. It had peaks, and bass-filled valleys. Woooooohhhhhmmm... Wohm. Whoooooom.

I'm glad Ford uses higher quality cloth in the base model cars these days. I'm pretty sure I would have burned through the cheap sh*t they used to use. As it stands, I wonder how many fart particles are now permanently embedded in the cushion. It'll be a time-travelling fart. A few weeks from now, I'll plop down into the seat and WHAM, it'll hit me. The ghost of ass-blastings past. Merry Christmas, Scrooge, smell this sh*t.

Anyway, the stench was horrible. So I flipped on the air to full blast, but forgot it was still on recirculate for a moments. So that ass gas came and went, and then came back again. Meanwhile, like any great butt quake, there were aftershocks. All through stop-and-go traffic.

That's a real struggle in a stickshift car. Squeeze out a fart. Clutch in. Clutch out. Squeeze out another. Sh*t. Stopping again. Clutch in... And the whole time, you're trying hard not to breathe. It must have been something like the boys at the battle of Verdun faced when those canisters of gas hit the trenches.

Maybe that's a good enough reason to buy an automatic next time.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First of three deliveries have been made today. I am so shocked at how light the Steeda ultralite springs are. I'm going to have to weigh and compare to OE.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Few revs after spraying the car down last night. Ironically as I was revving it a black S550 GT pulled in. Probably thought I was a douche, LOL.
But was he wrong to think that?
Sponsored