Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
interesting. I like rockford fosgate, but I like JL better. I wonder if I could get something bigger in...
The limitation is the dual voice coil and relatively low RMS needed with the stock amp and wiring.
Also, with the design of the box, there is no way anything bigger than 8" will fit. (Yes......that's what she said)
Sponsored

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
:lol:Nice! I dig the red trim on the interior panels.
American Muscle sells them now, plus their forum discount make it $28!

The red piping is nice. I only did it around the center console, didn't want to go overboard and it breaks up all the black.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Interior mods

Installed red trim today. Still got hand brake gear shift and door cards to do - but it is getting there.
cardash4.jpg
cardash3.jpg

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Finished putting my Drake pedals in
do you have to drill into the original pedals? How was install? Considering this mod! :cheers:

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
got my parts in: CJPP 1" lowering springs, Roush side window louvers, 10" resonators to be put into h pipe. Hopefully spacers come in today!

Andrewg

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT 401A
Hey you're missing a pedal...:lol:

Seriously though, they look good. Are those gaps or rubber inserts?

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Installed my katzkin rear seat covers. Doing the fronts this week sometime. Then sending the door panels out next.

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
Installed my katzkin rear seat covers. Doing the fronts this week sometime. Then sending the door panels out next.

Let us know how the door panels go. I need to get mine done. Pricing and where are you sending the panels?

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Ther not simple bolt on one's like you would get from parts store..it comes with two mounting bracket setups for last gen Mustang and this mustang for the gas pedal. THE Gas pedal needs to be unbolted from the fire wall .and then disconnect the wiring connection..not to hard ..but if you decide to do it while it's in the car ..gonna be hard on the ribs laying in ther ..so I just unbolted it and installed the gas pedal..the brake pedal requires you to drill 4 small holes to bolt it on . .. after I took the rubber cover off ..I used masking tape ..then used the new pedal as a template ..makes the holes with a sharpie then used my spring loaded punch to have a reference point for the small drill bit to start..the dead pedal requires you you to remove the stock one completely..the dead pedal comes with a new backing plate to mount it .

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Hey you're missing a pedal...:lol:

Seriously though, they look good. Are those gaps or rubber inserts?
It's invisible LOL and I have to use my thumbs ..the new gas pedal comes with rubber that goes behind it ..the break pedal did not ..later on I'll probably cut a piece to fit behind it..and the dead pedalcomes with a new backing inset as well...over all other then them looking nice ..I do get a ,better grip then stock .

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Let us know how the door panels go. I need to get mine done. Pricing and where are you sending the panels?
Theres a local install named Grady's Upholstery. They are a Katzkin dealer. They quoted me 150 to do the door panels. Given how difficult they are and the contours, I simply didn't even give it a second thought to get it done professionally.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I have those as well . How easy/hard are they to install? I'd love to find a video of it lol

grandsammy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
Installed red trim today. Still got hand brake gear shift and door cards to do - but it is getting there.
I love those seats... are those katzkin?