Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Manual
Picked "The Stang" up on Thursday. The whole day and experience was fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed the drive back to Canberra.

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg
Saw your car in Sinclair Ford on Thursday when I dropped mine off for it's first service. When I came back it was replaced with a black one, they sure turn them over fast there.
Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Picked "The Stang" up on Thursday. The whole day and experience was fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed the drive back to Canberra.

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg
I was wondering where Hammo was, he likes to get his silver mane in the photos!!

Good to hear you enjoyed the whole experience, it's something that gets done well at Sinclair Ford.

As Vinno said, they turn them over quickly. I was there not so long ago and someone was picking up a Ruby Red GT.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Went out quite early the other day lights came on and I noticed a little light on the end of the passenger door on a little button. Whats this for? And why doesnt the drivers door one work?

Sponsored

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Car care detailing products from Adam's Polishes (Australian site) arrived to day. Got to build up the stash to keep the car in good condition. And apparently Australia Post are delivering my US GT lower grill and Craig's plate holder tomorrow.

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
Car care detailing products from Adam's Polishes (Australian site) arrived to day. Got to build up the stash to keep the car in good condition. And apparently Australia Post are delivering my US GT lower grill and Craig's plate holder tomorrow.
Adams have some good stuff, I started out with a lot of that but over the last couple years have managed to find some better products that are more cost effective. Where did you get your US lower grille from?

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
MMD by Foose Rear Spoiler from American Muscle, came pre-painted and the paint work was a perfect match, fitted it myself and was a breeze. Very happy with it.
That looks bloody awesome. I bet people need a chiropractor after they see your car drive by.

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Where did you order the US lower grill from.
I need to order one myself.

What did it cost you, if you don't mind sharing?

Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
I got mine ebay $180

Arasaka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback 6MT Magnetic
Got some new wheels and lowered 35mm/25mm. Much happier with these wheels over the stock and wish I'd done it a lot sooner.

Mustang_Niche1.JPG

Mustang_Niche2.JPG

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Some side striping applied . . .apologies for the poor quality of the phone pic.
IMG_1559.jpg

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Some side striping applied . . .apologies for the poor quality of the phone pic.
It does look good - are you at all worried that the plastic might look tatty in later years?
Sponsored