Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Took ours for a drive to Lancelin. Changed over the Clutch Spring, got my LED DRL's and fog lights in (need to have another shot at the front park lights again later and do the reverse lights and interior). And put on RPI mud flaps (the rear ones were painful, stay away unless they change their install method)

Now it's off getting Opti-Coat Plus :thumbsup: but that means she's not at home until Tuesday :(
Who you getting for the opticoat - I'm about to book.
Sponsored

goff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Godfrey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
27th July - Decent Update today.

Had the Eibach Sportlines fitted, BMR Diff Lock Out Kit fitted, replaced the trans oil and the engine oil and filter.

Test fitted the new rims which of course stuck out by a mile, sigh! At least the supplier was good and getting some new ones sorted on Saturday morning. Pics as always

Hi Phil
cj pony parts have wheel arch extensions for sale.........Check it out
Capture.PNG

Kyokosaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow Ecoboost
Who you getting for the opticoat - I'm about to book.
Mark from Freedom Car Care (north of River) - he's in Kinross
http://www.freedomcarcare.com.au
Have seen him recommended a fair bit around the forums
(Also had him detail our old 370z before we traded it in, he does a really great job)

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Weather is crap outside here in Perth today, so did a tiny bit of engine dress up. . .
IMG_9570.JPG
IMG_9571.JPG

ozengine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Ruby Red Convertible
Took ours for a drive to Lancelin. Changed over the Clutch Spring, got my LED DRL's and fog lights in (need to have another shot at the front park lights again later and do the reverse lights and interior). And put on RPI mud flaps (the rear ones were painful, stay away unless they change their install method)

Now it's off getting Opti-Coat Plus :thumbsup: but that means she's not at home until Tuesday :(
Kyokosaya, I have had the RPI kit for a few week now, and only just opened it up, what were the issues you had on the rear units and did you work out the best method to install Thanks

Sponsored

Kyokosaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow Ecoboost
Kyokosaya, I have had the RPI kit for a few week now, and only just opened it up, what were the issues you had on the rear units and did you work out the best method to install Thanks
Just check your kit, it might have changed, but all I got were long screws and black tubing for spacers. The issue is, the screws are meant to go where 2 clips come out, but there's nothing to actually screw into (the holes are waaaaay too big) I had some little clip things with a thread that were luckily the right size that I fitted over the push pin holes and let the screws bite into something.

ozengine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Ruby Red Convertible
Just check your kit, it might have changed, but all I got were long screws and black tubing for spacers. The issue is, the screws are meant to go where 2 clips come out, but there's nothing to actually screw into (the holes are waaaaay too big) I had some little clip things with a thread that were luckily the right size that I fitted over the push pin holes and let the screws bite into something.
Thanks mate for your reply, I have the same bits, and understand what you are saying, will look into smaller clips before I start, thanks again

Kyokosaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow Ecoboost

Kyokosaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow Ecoboost
Thanks mate for your reply, I have the same bits, and understand what you are saying, will look into smaller clips before I start, thanks again
Going to be a double post, but wanted to make sure you get alerted for this one.
These are the u clips I used
http://rageem.com.au/product/10-gauge-stainless-steel-u-nut-speed-nut/
You'll need 6 of them (3 per side) I also didn't bother with the spacer tubes. Just push those clips over the three holes on the fender (2 are under the liner where the push pins came out of)that line up with the outer holes in the mud flap and reuse the inner push pin (it's smaller)

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got the new rims fitted up on Saturday, 20" Niche Milan. Fronts are 8.5" and rears are 10" with a 40 offset.

OMG checkout the rear fitment! Couldn't have gotten it any better, there is about a finger width of space between the tyre and the guard. Had a wedding on Saturday with people in the back and stuff in the boot with no scrubbing at all. Pics as always!

Sponsored

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
295/35 on the rear

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Got the ford performance by borla sport catback fitted today !! Then came the rain ,Bitchin

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Got the new rims fitted up on Saturday, 20" Niche Milan. Fronts are 8.5" and rears are 10" with a 40 offset.

OMG checkout the rear fitment! Couldn't have gotten it any better, there is about a finger width of space between the tyre and the guard. Had a wedding on Saturday with people in the back and stuff in the boot with no scrubbing at all. Pics as always!
Have you painted the chin spoiler and skirts gloss black?

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Have you painted the chin spoiler and skirts gloss black?
He has, it looks mint. And grille, and rear valance, oh and the fog light surround
Sponsored