Sponsored

What are the BEST spring?

mynameissean123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
what do you all think are the best lowering springs? the ones that ride the smoothest, sit the lowest and perform the best? also if i put springs on my car should i get camber bolts?

thanks
Sponsored

SfSerge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Evolution: 2015 Mustang Perf Prem
hard to really answer that question, the best? BMR springs are pretty popular here with the ford track struts. I have steeda lightweight linear, they're pretty nice and sit low enough for me to not scrape everywhere. If you care about look over function then go to thread where people post pics of their lowered cars, I know theres one here with like 30 pages or so. If you care about performance mustangcollector wrote an awesome write up on springs and struts.

OP
OP

mynameissean123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
i want good performance as well as a nice stance and a smooth ride hahaha.. i have been looking at the steeda as well as the eibach sport line.

what type of damage can lowering your car do to it? besides the scraping

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Sportline is not smooth with OEM non-PP shocks (that's my experience). If you want to go that low, get the Vogtlands that have a similar drop or Steeda Extreme Ultralite. I thing my regular Ultralites ride great, but I have Pro-Action shocks so of course they do. Without shocks, I'm a fan of BMR's Performance springs if you want to go a little lower, Steeda Ultralite like I have, Swift Spec R (great drop, spring rates are tasty, I have a set!), and the Vogtlands I've mentioned above. There is no BEST spring... it is a BEST SPRING FOR YOU.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Happy to help at [email protected] if you need more assistance than what the board can offer - we have an unbelievable staff of professionals that can get you set-up with a great set-up.

Happy to help ... just let us know!

Best Regards,

TJ

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
what do you all think are the best lowering springs? the ones that ride the smoothest, sit the lowest and perform the best? also if i put springs on my car should i get camber bolts?

thanks
Our S550 Springs are extremely popular.

Here is a 74 page thread (yes...74 pages), that provides more pics that you can imagine and a ton of customer feedback, etc.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16517

We definitely have the performance and the ride comfort down...the drop/look is the only thing that would be subjective.

If you have any questions about any specific spring kit we offer, do not hesitate to ask!

Happy Modding! :cheers:

AmericanLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
I've done the research...personally, I'll be purchasing the BMR SP080 springs.

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
Very happy with my BMR SP089 fronts and SP082 rears.

Looks great, retains good clearance, same or better ride than stock and no noises.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Steeda sport linears nothing but smiles over here. I hear great things about bmr as well . I'd say either of the two is a good choice .

Sponsored

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
just put my BMR sp080 on yesterday and have driven maybe 30 miles on them but they are the best 30 miles ive put on my car since i drove off the lot. i kept my pp shocks and just went with these based on reviews and the fact that im keeping the shocks for awhile. they seemed to be the best fit for the shocks and i am not disappointed one bit. plus they are pretty damn inexpensive.

elle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I put Steeda on my wife's car. Perfect amount of drop with the wheel spacers. We love the way the car looks. As for the quality of ride, I can't tell a difference and she doesn't care. She just wanted it lowered.

elle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Forgot , I also did the Steeda adjustable top bearing and an alignment also.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I've got steeda progressives on stock struts and shocks and the ride is the same as stock. No bottoming out or scraping.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Best is very subjective--everyone has a different opinion of what a good looking drop is, etc.. I have Eibach Sportlines on my car and love them. I previously had Steeda Ultralites, but the front end still looked too high relative the the back. Good luck with whatever you choose!
Sponsored