Case in point. :tsk:

[ame]
Sponsored

Erock503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Birds are the public enemy of Stangs!!! Good thing Elephants don't fly!!!
Man, they must see these cars with a giant bullseye. I had a quad cab truck for almost 15 years in the same place I park now, and got maybe 2 heinous bird bombs that actually hit the mark. I've had my car a little over a month, and get hit almost daily with the biggest loads I've ever seen. Wtf??? If I wasn't a rational man, I would think they are actually trying to hit it. Driveway is spotless, yet I leave for work and there is bird dookie on my car almost every day. No power lines, trees, nothing near me. I don't get it. :frusty:

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Cars & Coffees

OP
OP
GTRacerX.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Pay back

I have two cats which have their own concrete shed with tile and other stuff inside to make them confortable. We locked them up at night so they don't bother the neighbors or my Mustang. Since I got my car on 7/3 not a single
problem with the cats. Yesterday my wife and I had to clean their ears of mites,
they hate the drops we use on them. Today I find muddy paw prints all over my hood and roof. Anyone who tells me cats are stupid needs to talk to me. :mad:

Little shithead got back at me. I know it's not his brother because he is too fat to jump the fence to the front yard where my car is at. I know it was him because he was there to see me & my wife off when I took the other car. Plus he was pissed at me and he let me know if the day before and that morning.

Last edited:

Rcmchicago

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost 16 PP
In Chicago, every single street corner.... godamn city is plagued with redlight & speed cams plus the shortest yellow lights in the nation... city and state are broke, so they gotta make money some way

Sponsored

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
+1 Makeup
Wife nearly punched hole in headliner w heels and left drivers door panel scratched. Evidently glitter is not so good. Glitter in drivers seat = satan w rabies getting tased.
Does she have a sister?

OP
OP
GTRacerX.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
Politicians

In Chicago, every single street corner.... godamn city is plagued with redlight & speed cams plus the shortest yellow lights in the nation... city and state are broke, so they gotta make money some way
Yep - #1 Enemy of Stangs. Overregulation, Taxes, Fees and yes robbing our good old hard earned mod money. :mad:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I have two cats which have their own concrete shed with tile and other stuff inside to make them confortable. We locked them up at night so they don't bother the neighbors or my Mustang. Since I got my car on 7/3 not a single
problem with the cats. Yesterday my wife and I had to clean their ears of mites,
they hate the drops we use on them. Today I find muddy paw prints all over my hood and roof. Anyone who tells me cats are stupid needs to talk to me. :mad:

Little shithead got back at me. I know it's not his brother because he is too fat to jump the fence to the front yard where my car is at. I know it was him because he was there to see me & my wife off when I took the other car. Plus he was pissed at me and he let me know if the day before and that morning.
Yeah they are smart. I had to convince my cat that I would physically hurt her if she ever got on my car again. Not that I could ever even catch her, but it was worth chasing her around a few times to make sure she only ended up on the wife's car and not mine.

I also stopped feeding the cat for a few days the last time she was on my car. She can work a little harder and eat the local rodents instead. I think she realized it wasn't worth it. This was a few years ago and I had much better results than just using the beeping mats on my car.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Today when I got off work I find a land yacht docked next me.... :mad:

35903776772_d1d073335b_c.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
This

OP
OP
GTRacerX.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
People who park really close to us

What a dick...
Well could have been a soccer mom so unless she was fitted with a prosthetic device between her legs I would change that statement. :lol:

Yeah I don't understand those kind of people. I went to the bank the other day and I parked so far away I thought I really did not have to go to the gym because I got my 30 min workout. I was hot, sweaty and out of breath. Only to start walking back after I got my money out of the atm to find a little old lady walking right in front of me (smiling). Sure enough there was a new Honda Civic parked so close to my drivers side door I could barely get in. :mad:

Was I tempted to key her car - Yes I admit I was. But I resisted because am not that kind of guy. Besides there are plenty of crazy old retired people in Florida - They just need to be put in a nursing home or mental institution - They need help. :(

Check out this crazy old guy. :tsk:

[ame]

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
What a dick...
Pretty much my exact thought....when I parked a Camry was occupying that space. The lot fills up quick and people don't usually vacate a space, especially a sweet corner spot. I try to get to work early and usually snag that one, too.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
You just reminded me of one other public enemy of Stangs.
Yes women. Can ruin your interior with their make up, oh
yeah holding their keys at the same time closing your door.
If they go out drinking with you, vomiting in your front seat
because the PP suspension is too bouncy for them.
Scratching your interior with sharp objects.

Its almost a jealousy thing with these females. God forbid you
spend an entire day detailing your car or spend more money on
the car than them.

NOTE: But what can I say you can't live without them. :(
You forgot high heel marks on the headliner....:D
Sponsored