Well played, spider. 🕷️

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Little blast of air should send him on his way....

black22gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trigger
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
For spiders who have wandered into inconvenient places, my wife always gets a piece of paper, puts it in front of them like its a free magic carpet ride AND THEN THEY GET ON! Like "oh thank you, dont mind if i do, its a bit stuffy here so a joy ride really sounds good." They get upgraded to porch duty, plenty of other bugs for them to snack on where i live.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
That ain't no little guy! 😯🤣
We were in a mountain cabin in Nagano Japan one summer, and heard a series of oddly heavy plops from the next room. Go out and see several spiders with giant bellies the size of those big red globe grapes sitting on the couch cushions that we had been sitting not long prior.

Legs extended it would fill the palm of a adult hand.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Blow torch is the only resolution. Not much creeps me out but I can’t stand spiders.

RedTetsu13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT California Special
We were in a mountain cabin in Nagano Japan one summer, and heard a series of oddly heavy plops from the next room. Go out and see several spiders with giant bellies the size of those big red globe grapes sitting on the couch cushions that we had been sitting not long prior.

My study abroad in Japan can also confirm this. Went to the top of Beppu tower one night, at the top I swear there was a spyder (yeah I'm spelling it like this) that was bigger than my 9 inch phone at the time. Like it probably could've had my Huawei brick of a phone for dinner.
Sponsored