Sponsored

Weirdly in love with my GT base model wheels....

Joe12289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josset
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 6Spd
I like these wheels better, but we all like different things that is why there is like a 2 million types of wheels out there.

Car%20Lowered_zpsumzn2wej.jpg

Holy F*$^!!! I love those rims!!!:eyebulge::eyebulge::hail:
Sponsored

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
i dont mind the base wheels, they look pretty good for now .. i do like the 20 mil spacer. but i cant see spending 200 bucks for spacers when that money will go to my wheel fund lol.

im dropped little over a inch and a half front and a inch in the rear .. think im going down forces when i get rims love how they look
20160511_194506 (2).jpg

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
i dont mind the base wheels, they look pretty good for now .. i do like the 20 mil spacer. but i cant see spending 200 bucks for spacers when that money will go to my wheel fund lol.

im dropped little over a inch and a half front and a inch in the rear .. think im going down forces when i get rims love how they look
they look ok for base, i love my CS wheels :D

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning

Is your diode dynamics sidemarker dead in the middle? Those are warrantiable

Sponsored

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I have mine in my shop on a pallet,I was going to sell them but only getting 500-600 bucks for seems like a huge loss but thats really all they fetch..

All GTs imo need lowering springs ,spacers def fool the car into looking like it has
a wider tire and stance............BUT I bought M350s and the handling and ride
change was dramatic on a set of fat Nittos

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
na freedom . there the stock bulbs might look that way, could be a combo of the bulb and it was a cell phone pic could be the flash making it look that way . if you look in the rear quarter youll see the reflection of 3 cell phone flashes lol

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I like my 18" Foundry wheels as well, no need for 19 or 20 and larger risk of bending a wheel. Overall diameter is actually greater than 19's on pp.
I have winter tire/wheels, wondering if changing out my pzero all-seasons to summer continental extreme contact dw will make a huge difference, anyone done this with stock 235/50R18 ?

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4

Depending on how aggressive you go with offsets you still can use those 20mm spacers. I picked up some MMD wheels 20x10 all the way around thinking they'd be pretty aggressive. Ended up buying some 20mm spacers.

Fenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Shadow Black
I like my 18" Foundry wheels as well, no need for 19 or 20 and larger risk of bending a wheel. Overall diameter is actually greater than 19's on pp.
I have winter tire/wheels, wondering if changing out my pzero all-seasons to summer continental extreme contact dw will make a huge difference, anyone done this with stock 235/50R18 ?
I had Continental DWS on a previous car and they were awesome all around. I'd say it would be a huge upgrade from the stock pzero neros

Sponsored

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
The base wheels look nice. Much better than any of the 11-14 Mustang wheels. Mine has the black appearance package and I'm on the fence about the design.

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
I also like the base wheels best. I hate black wheels. When was a kid I always wanted shiny wheels but usually couldnt afford them.I could afford lots of black spray cans though. I still like shiny metalic finished wheels.
P1040539.jpg

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
lol the base wheels are terrible. i put them on craigslist for 400 and were surprised they sold. i would have bought new wheels the day i got my car, but it was bought in nov and living in ny i need the all seasons

lowering helped but still terrible

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
I have the Foundry wheels. Definitely my favorite style but 19x9 would have been better for an optional wheel.
Where are you guys getting the 20mm spacers? I see 25mm everywhere but I thought the 20mm required different studs.
Sponsored