Wedding present for my future husband

Geodudes550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
S550 2018 Mustang GT Premium
Maybe I’ve got rosy colored glasses but if you’re in Detroit and the date is a while away, write a letter to Ford. Just tell them everything you told us.

Who knows, companies sometimes embrace easy PR wins. I mean, the worst that will happen is you get no response and the best that will happen is maybe they reach out with some merch and a cool car.

My little sister wrote a completely nonserious letter to Gerber about how my niece should be an honorary Gerber baby for being so effin cute and they sent her a little care package and a nice letter.

So hey why not take a little chance when there’s no risk and all reward.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Maybe I’ve got rosy colored glasses but if you’re in Detroit and the date is a while away, write a letter to Ford. Just tell them everything you told us.

Who knows, companies sometimes embrace easy PR wins. I mean, the worst that will happen is you get no response and the best that will happen is maybe they reach out with some merch and a cool car.

My little sister wrote a completely nonserious letter to Gerber about how my niece should be an honorary Gerber baby for being so effin cute and they sent her a little care package and a nice letter.

So hey why not take a little chance when there’s no risk and all reward.
Cool idea! Yeah you never know what a company might do for some good PR, especially since OP appears to be local to Ford. Always good for a company to show support for their local communities.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
or stand outside the Dearborn plant gates with a big banner "gt350 needed in wedding pics".
Hire a couple of the Monster Energy girls to hold each end of the sign.

Hmm, then again that might cause all kinds of traffic snarls and rear-end collisions.

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
I’m echoing the previous sentiment expressed. He is very lucky to have you! I would suggest a honeymoon that incorporated a track experience on the gt350. That way you both have your full attention on the driving and your full attention on the wedding. I think the driving of the 350 and its presence in the wedding may distract from the bigger event but that is just an outsider’s opinion. Your local mustang group may be able to help you with he photo shoot part so I would reach out to them. Good luck with your surprise and please post an update.

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Turo is your best bet if you want a GT350. Agree with another poster to check out Hertz to see there’s one near you that has the Shelby GT-H. It’s not a GT350 but it is a “real” Shelby in that it is a Mustang GT converted to a Shelby GT at the Shelby American plant in Las Vegas and will have a Shelby CSM on the dash plaque.

But if it’s a GT350 he really likes, check Turo. Being in Detroit probably increases your odds a bit.
I've rented the Shelby GT-H convertible out in AZ. Unfortunately, it was a beater, but I should have expected that with the types of drivers that want one to rent :). If you go the Hertz route - see if you can request a low mileage one. The one they gave me had 20K plus.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
Any luck OP?
Sponsored