Sponsored

Want to sell my old mustang for a new one...

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Trade it in. I'm sure a dealer will give you $2k-$3K on a trade. Just trade it, let them find out what's wrong (they won't care - it'll get auctioned). They'll take it in trade just to make another new car sale. No worries.
This. Best advice you're going to get.
Sponsored

Waylap1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Edmunds is a good trade in guide. Sorry to say but like I thought. They're saying trade is about 500 bucks.
Sell it at a migrant worker village. They will have it looking ghetto sweet in no time
image.jpg

Swagthony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Come on over to Southern Illinois lol everyone buys mustangs over here by the sounds of it you'd probably get around 2500

BlackWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2016 GT PP MT
As everyone has just about said, trade it in. A good friend of mine has a 2003 GT (Cobra Clone) with 6x,xxx miles on it and hasn't been able to get rid of it. He's probably dumped close to 15k in mods into the car (full suspension and handling package, crap load of bolt on, tune, wheels, exhaust, etc.) and the car is still sitting in his driveway. The paint is Redfire Pearl and is immaculate (I detailed it myself). It's a beautiful car. Makes almost 400tq to the wheels. He's tried craigslist, ebay, and a few other sites and it doesn't sell.

From the sound of it, your car is not even remotely close to the condition his is in so spending more money on it really isn't going to help. He was offered $5k on a trade in I think so I would expect yours to be in the $2-3k range.

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Best bet is to fix the window and put in a new carpet. The carpet is cheap and easy to replace and really goes a long way to making things look new. You won't get shit for this this on trade, your best bet is someone having beer goggles and a getting $3.5k for the car.

GNS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
I would take whatever trade in your dealer will give you, and count yourself lucky.
Sponsored