Vent thread....?

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Apple sucks. I took the free 3 months trial of iTunes. Downloaded a load if songs. Cancelled the iTunes before I got charged. Then I took an update on my phone and all my songs got dumped. :mad::paddle:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Thats hilarious!.....

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
The songs should still be in the cloud.
I didn't set up my cloud.:doh: So I am probably SOL. But the weird thing is, even with the songs on my phone, iTunes would not pick them up. It's like they were not there???? And yes the songs were on my phone as j could play them with or without Internet access. :shrug:

Sponsored

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
Those bastards can probably access any thing on our phones. I think that's why you cannot easily remove the battery.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
Sometimes I think all of this technology sucks. And then again it also makes things convenient.

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
Sometimes I think all of this technology sucks. And then again it also makes things convenient.
When the brainwashed finally recognize and admit the shortcomings of Apple, convert over to Android, all of this nonsense stops.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
And now the bastards are sending me this:paddle::paddle:
image.jpg

Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Bayer offers $65 billion in cash to buy Monsanto.

It continues to shock me at just how much money there is in some small aspects of life and how there is so little in the majority of it.

Terry :frusty:

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
I have $65,000,000,000 in cash. I drive a regular old Mustang so I don't stand out.

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
To my neighbor who takes out every morning at 4 am like he just pulled out of the pits at a Nascar event.
No your Charger is not that fast, just obnoxiously loud.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
When the brainwashed finally recognize and admit the shortcomings of Apple, convert over to Android, all of this nonsense stops.
Hahahaha ... oh wait, you were being serious.

:D

Apple sucks. I took the free 3 months trial of iTunes. Downloaded a load if songs. Cancelled the iTunes before I got charged. Then I took an update on my phone and all my songs got dumped. :mad::paddle:
The songs should still be in the cloud.
Just to clarify, [MENTION=22246]Fordever[/MENTION] , you were using Apple Music, that's a paid premium streaming service, it's a flat monthly fee, and it allows offline music access.

Of course you can't download $1000 worth of music, and keep it. None of the premium streaming services allow that (think about the licensing and business case).

This is Amazon's TOS:

If your Amazon Prime membership expires, you'll lose access to the Prime Music you've added to your music library. Prime titles will still display in your library, but are greyed out and no longer available for playback. If the song or album is still available in the Prime Music catalog, you can regain access by re-activating your Amazon Prime membership. You can also regain access by purchasing the song or album from the Digital Music Storeif it is available.
Spotify:

[...] as soon as your premium expires, you will not have access to any offline content you downloaded when you had premium, since offline playlists are a premium only feature.
Granted Spotify does continue to offer the tracks streaming, but under a standard license, there's limited track skips, ads (and as noted above, no offline playback)

Google Music:

When you cancel your subscription

- You can keep using your subscription until the end of the billing period during which you cancel.
- When the end of the billing period is over and your subscription is canceled, you won't be able to access music you downloaded to your device, or playlists you created.
- If you subscribe again, you'll get access to your radio stations and also the playlists and music you uploaded.

Last edited:

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Hahahaha ... oh wait, you were being serious.

Just to clarify, [MENTION=22246]Fordever[/MENTION] , you were using Apple Music, that's a paid premium streaming service, it's a flat monthly fee, and it allows offline music access.

Of course you can't download $1000 worth of music, and keep it. None of the premium streaming services allow that (think about the licensing and business case).
:
I understand I was what I was subscribing to. But I can d/l songs for $0.99 each and have them forever. So if I am paying a flat fee to do the same thing and say I am a $10 per month subber for 5 years. Then gave up the service, wouldn't you think i would be able to keep the music I dloaded. After all, I technically paid for the misic. I didn't set the price. I just paid what the service provider deemed a reasonable cost for me to dload the music.

I understand also that I used the free offer, so if I paid for the fourth month, then technically I paid for the music. I am sure Apple would disagree. But that's Apple being Apple. :shrug:
Sponsored