CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
Some bastard left phone books in plastic bags in my drive. It was a few years ago when the books were thick. I didn't see them before it snowed. I have a 22 horsepower Cub Cadet super garden tractor with a 43" snow thrower on the front. The screws sucked those books up and they got into the thrower fan and it stopped that motor immediately. And I run that at full throttle for snow throwing. I spent hours heating and beating and welding and bitching to get it repaired. And of course the phone company didn't know who left them.
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Some bastard left phone books in plastic bags in my drive. It was a few years ago when the books were thick. I didn't see them before it snowed. I have a 22 horsepower Cub Cadet super garden tractor with a 43" snow thrower on the front. The screws sucked those books up and they got into the thrower fan and it stopped that motor immediately. And I run that at full throttle for snow throwing. I spent hours heating and beating and welding and bitching to get it repaired. And of course the phone company didn't know who left them.
Sounds like the same son of a bitch that left a bag of flyers in my driveway!!!:tsk:

I did the same thing. But mine way only a regular snowblower. But still a pain in the ass. :paddle:

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Breaking your right hand and owning a manual car....not to mention having a brand new corsa exhaust sitting in my dining room that i cant install due to said hand....

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Breaking your right hand and owning a manual car....not to mention having a brand new corsa exhaust sitting in my dining room that i cant install due to said hand....
Yep..... that would piss me off too. :doh:
Better days coming...:thumbsup:
Sponsored