Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Mine came in yesterday! Yup, I'm a Star Wars geek. Eventually may do a custom windshield banner with "FORCE MOTORSPORTS " . Will also install a 'new' dealership emblem, "MOS EISLEY MOTORS"

Sponsored

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Mine came in yesterday! Yup, I'm a Star Wars geek. Eventually may do a custom windshield banner with "FORCE MOTORSPORTS " . Will also install a 'new' dealership emblem, "MOS EISLEY MOTORS"
Get yer geek on, dude! :cheers: I can't believe you got your land speeder at Mos Eisley Motors. They're scum.

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Get yer geek on, dude! :cheers: I can't believe you got your land speeder at Mos Eisley Motors. They're scum.
Well, when they have what you want, sometimes we have to deal with the scum! Lol.

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Right? :lol:

Great looking car you've got there! Good luck with it. And that's a GREAT plate. :thumbsup:

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
I can't believe I am about to divulge the following tidbit of information as this directly reveals my level of Star Wars geekdom. But, according to a map of Mos Eisley Spaceport on Tatooine, showing the whole town (the cantina, hanger, etc.) there IS an establishment called "Spaceport Speeders" presumably the business that Luke and ObiWan sold the landspeeder to so they could pay HanSolo his downpayment for their trip to Alderan.

But, to me, Spaceport Speeders just sounds too nerdy. Yeah, I know, this coming from the guy who just put Jedi on his tag. I had actually thought of Mos Eisley Motors before I was even aware of the map showing the whole town and all the businesses. I guess I could go with, "Spaceport Speeders, the performance division of Mos Eisley Motors". OK, after working 12 hours, and slamming a few beers my tiredness sure has allowed my inner geek to come a screaming! May the force be with you.....I had to...lol.

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Right? :lol:

Great looking car you've got there! Good luck with it. And that's a GREAT plate. :thumbsup:
Just saw your quote in your signature. Awesome! :cheers:

Sponsored

badass03ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 GT 'vert, 1973 Fastback
So, I was finally able to order mine. This is the wrong font, but you get the idea...

picture.jpg

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
So, I was finally able to order mine. This is the wrong font, but you get the idea...

picture.jpg
Nice plate.
I am waiting on mine " GT 2 GO "
Always in a hurry got to go :)

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I can't believe I am about to divulge the following tidbit of information as this directly reveals my level of Star Wars geekdom. But, according to a map of Mos Eisley Spaceport on Tatooine, showing the whole town (the cantina, hanger, etc.) there IS an establishment called "Spaceport Speeders" presumably the business that Luke and ObiWan sold the landspeeder to so they could pay HanSolo his downpayment for their trip to Alderan.
lol. good stuff.

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Got my plate this morning. Picture is not the best as the car is dirty and in the garage but....
image.jpg