Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
I can't believe I am about to divulge the following tidbit of information as this directly reveals my level of Star Wars geekdom. But, according to a map of Mos Eisley Spaceport on Tatooine, showing the whole town (the cantina, hanger, etc.) there IS an establishment called "Spaceport Speeders" presumably the business that Luke and ObiWan sold the landspeeder to so they could pay HanSolo his downpayment for their trip to Alderan.

But, to me, Spaceport Speeders just sounds too nerdy. Yeah, I know, this coming from the guy who just put Jedi on his tag. I had actually thought of Mos Eisley Motors before I was even aware of the map showing the whole town and all the businesses. I guess I could go with, "Spaceport Speeders, the performance division of Mos Eisley Motors". OK, after working 12 hours, and slamming a few beers my tiredness sure has allowed my inner geek to come a screaming! May the force be with you.....I had to...lol.
Brother, you've met your match. Great concept for giving a nod to the "dealer" who delivered your ride, btw. I do have to share my own story of geek nirvana with you…

My friend Ron Woodall was a digital painter for Industrial Light & Magic for years, and was given a line credit in "AVATAR" for his exclusive work on the bomber ship. Whenever you see that bomber, that's ALL Ron up there! Anyway, being friends with him got me not one, but two personal tours of the ILM facility on the grounds of the Presidio in San Francisco. I got to see matte paintings, mockups, models and costumes from movies I've loved since I was a kid. On one of those tours, I met my childhood friend: George Lucas. Very nice guy (short), and very down-to-Earth. When I told my friend Ana that I met him the only thing she said was "Did you tell him that Han shot first?" LOL
Sponsored

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Brother, you've met your match. Great concept for giving a nod to the "dealer" who delivered your ride, btw. I do have to share my own story of geek nirvana with you…

My friend Ron Woodall was a digital painter for Industrial Light & Magic for years, and was given a line credit in "AVATAR" for his exclusive work on the bomber ship. Whenever you see that bomber, that's ALL Ron up there! Anyway, being friends with him got me not one, but two personal tours of the ILM facility on the grounds of the Presidio in San Francisco. I got to see matte paintings, mockups, models and costumes from movies I've loved since I was a kid. On one of those tours, I met my childhood friend: George Lucas. Very nice guy (short), and very down-to-Earth. When I told my friend Ana that I met him the only thing she said was "Did you tell him that Han shot first?" LOL
laughing my ass off driving thanks a lot!

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
SQUEEZE

WIFE ok'd

SydChck

CDE2FLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2012 Focus
Planning to get a plate to match the tail number of my airplane:

N184CE

It's a US registered RV8 Experimental that I'm building. The "N" designates US registered...the rest is "One RV8" for CE (my initials). So far available in NY State.

Sponsored

Thinkn3D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT/PP, 66 Fairlane XL390
yellow gt/pp

do you thing this will pass the censorship?

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
For those in Texas the following plate are avail; TRAC GT, RACE GT in case you are interested.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
My wife told me I would love my Mustang more than her when I got it. I assured her I love her more than anything in this world and not afraid to admit it to the world. Her name is Jenny.
IMG_1764---Copy.jpg

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
How about HUSKERS-->:lol:
There was a guy who reserved his personalize plate in all or 50 states so he could claim to be the only one with that plate in USA. (Forgot what he personalized the plates with)

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
There was a guy who reserved his personalize plate in all or 50 states so he could claim to be the only one with that plate in USA. (Forgot what he personalized the plates with)
Well damn now I want to know.

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
My wife told me I would love my Mustang more than her when I got it. I assured her I love her more than anything in this world and not afraid to admit it to the world. Her name is Jenny.
That's sweet. :love:
Sponsored