Sponsored

Used R on Bring a Trailer

kskpsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R HR222, Audi RS3, BMW 1M, Boxster Spyder
I was the successful bidder on the newest posted blue car. Ended up at around MSRP with the BAT fee, but car also included some nice audio equipment that was not listed and a full Expel Ultimate wrap over the entire car, as well as the OEM rear back seat which I needed. I was not having any luck locating anything new at less than 10k ADM with the colors I was interested in, so took the plunge on this lightly used car.
Looking forward to picking it up next week.
Sound logic, coming from someone that intends to pay for a full wrap and a back seat on mine...definite value there if it is important to a buyer like you/me. Enjoy her in good health.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I was the successful bidder on the newest posted blue car. Ended up at around MSRP with the BAT fee, but car also included some nice audio equipment that was not listed and a full Expel Ultimate wrap over the entire car, as well as the OEM rear back seat which I needed. I was not having any luck locating anything new at less than 10k ADM with the colors I was interested in, so took the plunge on this lightly used car.
Looking forward to picking it up next week.
Congrats! When you take delivery, let us know how bad that curb rash is. If not bad, you hit a home run!

Babysnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350R
Congrats! When you take delivery, let us know how bad that curb rash is. If not bad, you hit a home run!
I inspected car in person...rash was minimal and not even noticeable unless you knew to look for it. It aint perfect, but good enough for me. Cars gonna be driven.
Sponsored