Sponsored

Unleashed Tuning

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Tune update: Saturday Night we had a cool night for South East Texas 75 degrees. I took the car out and did some runs in hopes to best my 5.6 0-60 that I set when getting the tune from Torrie. This time I also turned off Advance Trac. I was able to get a consistent best of 5.2 no mods other than a green filter and muffler deletes. I am really happy with this tune! I did notice on certain roads with different pavement I would kick tires for a bit when taking off with all assists turned off killing my 0-60 times lol.
4's are in your future. Put a little heat in the tires, just a little, lower the tire pressure a hair and give it a shot.
Sponsored

3AlarmStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White EcoBoost Auto
4's are in your future. Put a little heat in the tires, just a little, lower the tire pressure a hair and give it a shot.
I hope so. This is with me doing the automatic start as well for 0-60. Do others use the auto start or the countdown tree?

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I use auto for consistency.

When I started practicing the tree for my upcoming drag day I do the 0-30 using the countdown timer.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
[MENTION=10150]tmcphail[/MENTION] or ANYONE

This is my first Mustang Eco and I have NEVER tuned a car. Right now I am looking at your Unleashed CUSTOM tune Part Number: UT-MUSTANG-23L-EB-Tunes

And I was wondering what are the down sides and benefits of purchasing this TUNE rather than the SCT X4 POWER FLASH PROGRAMMER ?

Sponsored

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Custom tuning is included with all SCT device sales. The tune files I sell by themselves are for someone that has an SCT programmer they bought elsewhere.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
[MENTION=10150]tmcphail[/MENTION] or ANYONE

This is my first Mustang Eco and I have NEVER tuned a car. Right now I am looking at your Unleashed CUSTOM tune Part Number: UT-MUSTANG-23L-EB-Tunes

And I was wondering what are the down sides and benefits of purchasing this TUNE rather than the SCT X4 POWER FLASH PROGRAMMER ?
We do not use SCT tuning software. We have actually gone out and developed our own proprietary tuning software. Check us out HERE

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
Custom tuning is included with all SCT device sales. The tune files I sell by themselves are for someone that has an SCT programmer they bought elsewhere.
Awesome man! Thanks for the quick reply!

I dont want to stir the pot :headbonk: But I was on the verge of buying the Livernois tune programmer, until I stumbled upon UNLEASHED.

Is there any real comparison you can give me on the benefits on your guys' tune vs Livernois? :confused:

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Awesome man! Thanks for the quick reply!

I dont want to stir the pot :headbonk: But I was on the verge of buying the Livernois tune programmer, until I stumbled upon UNLEASHED.

Is there any real comparison you can give me on the benefits on your guys' tune vs Livernois? :confused:

I have no association with that firm.

Sponsored

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Torrie,

Your tune continues to impress me.

I'm headed to the track Wednesday and I'm excited to see what it runs.

ev310hp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue ecoboost
Another extremely happy customer. I haven't gotten to try out the revisions you just sent yet but damn, the first tune I got from you is just night and day better than stock. Love it. Gonna get used to this and then might move on to an E-30 tune to see how that does, since nearly every station around here has it

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Another extremely happy customer. I haven't gotten to try out the revisions you just sent yet but damn, the first tune I got from you is just night and day better than stock. Love it. Gonna get used to this and then might move on to an E-30 tune to see how that does, since nearly every station around here has it
I can handle that.

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Installed my down pipe today with the revised tune and am surprised at how much of a difference it made! :)
Sponsored