Sponsored

Unleashed Tuning

dhardison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
WOW!!! What a HUGE difference the Unleashed tune makes!!!! It's like a totally different car. Now instead of lagging down low and coming on strong from 3500-5500rpm then falling on its face, it makes immediate boost and pulls strong all the way through the rpm range to 6500rpm. Thanks Torrie :cheers:
Sponsored

2015EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Hey Torrie, just got my X4 in the mail today and sent you an email for the tunes. Can't wait to get them back from you and see what I've been missing.

-Jason

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Hey Torrie, just got my X4 in the mail today and sent you an email for the tunes. Can't wait to get them back from you and see what I've been missing.

-Jason
On it

Stang4u2nv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP mustang EB
Hey torrie quick question can you disable the bov function on the x4? Meaning if one went the mechanical bov way? I have unhooked the stock bov diverting hose and capped it at the intake so it would vent to atmosphere and my cel came on this morning. The car has 123 miles. Idk why it came on i will unhook the battery to clear it and see if it happens again in a few days.

Sponsored

Stang4u2nv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP mustang EB
Unfortunately i just saw it this morning right as i hopped in to come to work so i dont know what code it is yet. It has to be related to the recirculation and bov because i havent touched anything else and its got 123 miles so. It coukd be something else idk. What do you think dealership visit? Aghhhh

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
I would need the exact code to make any determination.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Unfortunately i just saw it this morning right as i hopped in to come to work so i dont know what code it is yet. It has to be related to the recirculation and bov because i havent touched anything else and its got 123 miles so. It coukd be something else idk. What do you think dealership visit? Aghhhh
Did you just remove the hose?

Make sure that you didn't unplug the electrical connector to it. If you accidentally unplugged that, you're BPV won't function at all. That'd be bad!

Sponsored

Stang4u2nv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP mustang EB
So i have checked with a scanner and it is code 0300, misfire detected. Unclear of what it means. Can anyone shed some light? Torrie do you think these are related to the bov hose being disconnected? And no the plug is connected properly, i just used a round plug to cap the oem hose. If anything like this ocurred it would be easy to return to stock.

TRACK-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
black 2015 mustang ecoboost 6spd
It's something a good bit of ecoboost owners are dealing with right now ford is in the works for making a calibration for the p0300 code just erase it and keep driving it won't hurt anything

Stang4u2nv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP mustang EB
Guys at the dealer are saying it was a low voltage code. Nothing to worry about

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Seems to be common lately.

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
You guys with the Unleashed tune installed, can you post some acceleration videos and other mods you have done? Thanks! :cheers:
Sponsored