Unleashed Tuning

3AlarmStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White EcoBoost Auto
I was able to take the Summer Tune from Torrie for a spin this evening. It is an amazing tune and leaps and bounds better than the Bama tune. At first the throttle response seemed to be dialed back compared to the Bama Race tune but, I think after driving it isn't dialed back but, refined. My 0-60 with the Bama Tune was a measly 6.3 with Torrie's tune with just traction control off i got a 5.7 and repeated it consecutively. PLUS I now chirp going into second and third! Like a bunch have said before me.... Get this tune!
Sponsored

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
I was able to take the Summer Tune from Torrie for a spin this evening. It is an amazing tune and leaps and bounds better than the Bama tune. At first the throttle response seemed to be dialed back compared to the Bama Race tune but, I think after driving it isn't dialed back but, refined. My 0-60 with the Bama Tune was a measly 6.3 with Torrie's tune with just traction control off i got a 5.7 and repeated it consecutively. PLUS I now chirp going into second and third! Like a bunch have said before me.... Get this tune!
Thank you.

m4udin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
It did feel dialed back at first for me too in basic city driving the first few miles. I quickly noticed the difference between Torrie and Bama. Torrie isn't forcing boost ASAP so in my normal stop and go city traffic behind other people it was using a higher air/fuel mixture where my Bama tune was pushing 10 PSI doing the same thing. It's saving me a lot of gas. When I do go WOT I chirp all the way into third and I love that kick from the tranny in first and second at WOT, brings me back to riding in my friends 93 5.0. If people could just test drive this tune they would just start throwing their money at Torrie.

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
I can do all sorts of things within the calibration if required on the individual level, but I model it after what I like. And that for the most part is stock drivability, with aggressiveness that increases with pedal position.

Sponsored

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
I wanted to follow the normal bolt on route with it CAI, WM, DP.

thabrownieviking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Performance pack 6 speed
I'm so lazy Torrie sent me a revised tune a while ago and I haven't flashed it yet, I should be ashamed haha.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

thabrownieviking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Performance pack 6 speed
Haha its on my to do list today don't worry. I believe you added some more advance to mine, current ones been fantastic so this one should be too. I can't wait to grab a DP and an intercooler....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sponsored

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
Another satisfied customer here! Ordered the tuner and cold plugs Sunday, received them yesterday, installed the plugs and sent Terry my info this morning and he had the tunes to me in an hour. Love it - subtle but noticeable at cruising speeds, but WOT it's a different car, a real kick. Shifts are firm and pulls real strong bottom to top. Highly recommended, thanks Torrie.

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
No problem, thank you for the thumbs up.

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
I can do all sorts of things within the calibration if required on the individual level, but I model it after what I like. And that for the most part is stock drivability, with aggressiveness that increases with pedal position.
Very well put. Stock driving is totally normal. Never would think the car is tuned, hit the gas and the beast is Unleashed! :headbang:

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
That is exactly how I model it.

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Just pulled the trigger on an X4 from you!!
Sponsored