neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
What 275's are you running? I got Nitti Invo's to get me around until Spring when I plan to get some track wheels and use my Super Sports.
PZeros (Stock GT PP tires). I love how sticky these tires are when warm. Although, I think once it's time to upgrade I may be going the Nitto route as well.
Sponsored

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I've done that and left off idle and with boost. Building boost either way it is tire destruction. Even off idle with the nannies off it burns em up when boost comes on. This thing requires much more tire before it will comply with TC/AT off.
This

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
I've done that and left off idle and with boost. Building boost either way it is tire destruction. Even off idle with the nannies off it burns em up when boost comes on. This thing requires much more tire before it will comply with TC/AT off.

I've played with all possible variations in launch and have determined that the max with this setup is 4.9, maybe a 4.8 with a cool front.

What 275's are you running? I got Nitti Invo's to get me around until Spring when I plan to get some track wheels and use my Super Sports.
Awesome.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Got the intercooler ordered. A little bird told me they got me a JLT intake for being such a good sport. So that's coming too. Hope to get it all in by the end of next week!

If only I could get a cold front to push through...

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
I hear that, let me know when its all ready and we can proceed log/revise/more safe power. I love not seeing IAT2's headed to 170 degrees on these cars.

Sponsored

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I hear that, let me know when its all ready and we can proceed log/revise/more safe power. I love not seeing IAT2's headed to 170 degrees on these cars.
Definitely... I think the worst I've seen on my car was 140F after repeated pulls on a hot Florida day. IC on this car should be the first mod. (Maybe 2nd, after a catch can)

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
100%, one car the other day I was working with went over 170. Its nuts and highly undesirable.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Torrie what do you think about the turbosmart waste actuator? Something you can tune for and recommend?

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
I don't think it would be a requirement right now. Its not like we have a problem driving boost into the car as it is. Like the Focus ST.

Sponsored

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
At least you took the steps to rectify that, smart move everyone should follow. Either that or put WM in place.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
At least you took the steps to rectify that, smart move everyone should follow. Either that or put WM in place.

I've been down that road before. It can get expensive really quickly if you don't invest up front.

My last boosted Mustang needed an I/C badly so I ended up with a massive FMIC. It outgrew that (I had all kinds of flow issues, just a mess) and I ended up with WMI and nitrous:headbang:.

I don't plan to go that far with this car:chill:
IMG_3854.JPG
IMG_3853.JPG

Elapid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Auto
Torrie
With a Solo Catback exhaust & a Full Race Cai would you recommend still using the standard summer 93 tune or an updated one ? will soon follow with a FmiC & the colder plugs (NgK)
on your site ?

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
I would install then send in datalogs for verification.
Sponsored