Sponsored

Unleashed/Bama/Lund/Cobb tuning

rgingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T/Auto/50-yr/FRT
Cobb is a great company, and their Plano location is good as well. They can do a dyno tune for you at their facility. I had a customer get a tune there, and then I e-tuned it after as was happier. That doesn't mean Cobb's tune wasn't good, I was just able to spend more time on it and make some more power.
Thanks Adam...
Since I'm looking at the MAP catted turboback, intercooler and AP/tune, the tune will accommodate the mods. Sounds like I am ready to go bite the bullet.
Sponsored

AngelOreo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JimmyG
Vehicle(s)
2015 - Ecoboost Premium - 6mt - Deep Impact
Thanks, you added a lot to this conversation.
That was his polite way of saying the same answers can be found with a little searching. I'm sure no harm was meant.

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
That was his polite way of saying the same answers can be found with a little searching. I'm sure no harm was meant.
Long story short, this forum search feature works quite well. There are many forums where you can search for days and find nothing.

With so much development on this platform it's ashame to see the same question asked 5 times a week when the answers have been posted multiple times.

OP
OP
ATLDesigns550

ATLDesigns550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
craigbrimanson.myportfolio.com
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost
Long story short, this forum search feature works quite well. There are many forums where you can search for days and find nothing.

With so much development on this platform it's ashame to see the same question asked 5 times a week when the answers have been posted multiple times.
Search tunes under the Ecoboost threads and you get 195 posts. Most of which are asking either a very specific question about one tune over another. None of which really answered my questions to my satisfaction. Most of the posts are just people drooling over their new upgrade and no real thought behind why they chose one over the other. When looking at all of the sites they all claim the same thing.

Juben answered my questions perfectly with this statement which I did not get form the other posts.

"It boils down to what you're looking at for the tuning device, i.e. what features you'd like to have, and customer service. To me, the Cobb AP is far superior to the X4, but there's members that's happy with the X4 too. As far as customer service, I think both Adam and Torrie take the cake for their respective tuning devices, Adam with the AP and Torrie with the SCT."

Sponsored

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Will someone please "sticky" the best thread on a tuning device. Cobb and Adam are great on here, so is SCT and Torrie, quick replies and very informative.

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP Oxford White
May I just say your posts do not help shorten these threads. If it contains something that you do not want to see dont look at it. For me on the other hand I actually like seeing companies that have to answer similar questions on various threads to see which one is actually bullshitting according to the audience and which one is consistently representing their product the same way no matter what because they are really sure of their product. This is my way of vetting out bad vendors. So like I said if a thread does not have something you are not interested in DONT look at it. Simple as that

On a side note Adam from MAP has been very consistent as well as Torrie from Unleashed as far as those two are concerned on the other hand I believe Livernois has a great tune but their slip up with the marketing of rebranded intake as well as semi bashing of other vendors have personally turned me off to them, but like I said I do not question their product but I personally will not be getting Livernois.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I see nothing wrong with posting links to threads discussing the topic of a new thread. Good information is lost when new threads on the same subject are made. It's much better when ppl go find a thread on the subject and post in that thread if they have more questions

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP Oxford White
Only problem with going with 1 thread is when it gets to be 50 pages and dates back to November of last year it becomes very tidious to go page by page. Also I wasnt really talking about the threads posted I was talking abpit him mocking OP on his skills for searching threads

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang - Triple Yellow
I'd rather have all the relevant info in one place than try to read through seven threads on the same subject. A sticky would make sense. Especially for new members who haven't been reading these monthly editions of the tuner threads.

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Hey,that's me :) (especially since I haven't got my car yet)