RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
UK Mustang Great British Tour -

Are we guys from the EU continent also welcome?

Hello All,

After a few discussions, we have decided that a Great Britain Tour would be perfect for our next adventure. Staying on home turf allows for a lot more people to get involved...which, after the success of the NC500, is something we are keen on.

We will aim to touch Wales & Scotland as well as a lot of places in England. The beauty here is that for those that cannot make the full trip, they can join for part of it.

There are some great ideas in the works but nothing has been finalized yet, so watch this space - more details coming soon. Initially we wanted to get an idea of numbers on our planned dates (the tour may not cover all of these days but please keep them free)...

Saturday 15th July 2017 - Sunday 23rd July 2017

(I double checked - it is definitely July, not June! :lol:)

So, to start - please answer the poll above if you are interested/can do the dates and we will go from there.

As I say, details are to follow so let's keep the chit chat to a minimum for now until we unveil more details.

This should be another epic trip...I have pre booked entertainment from George, Manders will be joining us (now that he is old enough) and the weather has been ordered. Let's not forget the sticker challenge too. Get involved folks :ford:

:cheers:
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
More the merrier if you ask me :headbang:!
^^ what he said. Bring chocolate ;)

Be great to mix it up with some of the Euro guys. I know I am keen for a Euro trip at some point too :cheers:

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
I would quite happily use a weeks holiday allowance for this. Please make this happen.:D

GregT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2nn
Hi Kristian,
I'd like to dip into this at some point, probably in Wales.
Cheers,
Greg

Sponsored

Jury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Sorry guys on the dates indicated I will be on a family holiday in Northumberland

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Ok copied from another thread and to wet appetites,

We are behind the curve on this, but to give you a flavour of my preferred route:

Day 1.

Blairgowrie, north A93 through Braemar (say hello to the Queen), left onto the A97, left onto A944, right onto A939, right onto A95 (The Whisky trail), left A941 (To Elgin), left A96 (Forres), left A940 (Dava), right A939 (Nairn), left A96 to Inverness.

Day 2.

Inverness, B862 (Fort Augustus), right A82 (Invermoriston), left A887, right A87 (Kyle of Lochalsh onto Skye), left A851 to Armadale, ferry to Mallaig. Before the ferry, a skoot around Skye, for those that have never been (awesome place). Stay in Mallaig.

Day 3.

A830 to Fort William (one of the MOST awesome roads I've ever driven), A82 (South Ballachulish), right A828 (Connel Bridge), right A85 (Oban), A816 south to junction of B844 (takes you to The Bridge Over The Atlantic), back to the A816, south to Lochgilphead, left A83 to Inveraray.

Day 4.

Home :D

Hotels: Blairgowrie, Inverness, Mallaig, Inveraray, shouldn't present any accommodation issues and can be tweaked.

The dates proposed don't really suit me at the minute but I could maybe work something out.

Last edited:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION]

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Just watched this over lunch, looks a m a z i n g

Sudaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
I have driven the old military road a few times now with my pick up and absolutely will go out of my way just to drive it again, even if it means a 20 mile detour. It is that good. I can just imagine what it going to be like in the Stang. Absolutely fucking amazing. Can't wait to do it. Well, I'll wait till there are more Stangs around :headbang: Bring it on:hail:

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
When will you be heading down south below the wall? Was going to see if I could meet up over one of the weekends.

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)