UK Mustang delivery

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
It's getting boring now checking Etis and build date not changing from 30.11.0002.

Apparently 9 days till build date!
Mine didn't even appear on Etis until less than a week before. Then it updated as built 2 - 3 days after build. Now waiting for up-fitter change which will be 7 days tomorrow.

As a side note, dropped the Jag off at a local dealers this morning; they're selling it on my behalf. Doubt I'll see her again :(
Got the Corsa sitting outside taunting me like the Allegro from Top Gear.

Got that until the Mustang comes...... now, THAT'S frustration! :headbonk:
Sponsored

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
I sold my car in February. Have had to drive the Mrs MX5 about. As much fun as they are, God are they slow! Big change from a 3.5 to a 1.6 as I'm sure your feeling now
Yep, 4.2 to 1.2.

I clay barred her last weekend so was looking pretty sharp. Had half dozen people come up in the week complementing it: doubt I'll get that on the corsa.

Well, we're in the same boat so hopefully we'll be in the same boat in a few weeks (if you follow me). Looks like things are moving quicker so you never know!!

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Yep, 4.2 to 1.2.

I clay barred her last weekend so was looking pretty sharp. Had half dozen people come up in the week complementing it: doubt I'll get that on the corsa.

Well, we're in the same boat so hopefully we'll be in the same boat in a few weeks (if you follow me). Looks like things are moving quicker so you never know!!
I do hope so. Think the Mrs is getting fed up with me going on about the Mustang haha. Think it will be a lot worse when it gets here.

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
I do hope so. Think the Mrs is getting fed up with me going on about the Mustang haha. Think it will be a lot worse when it gets here.
Jim, you ordered the custom pack with that DIB?

Sponsored

Heretian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex GT in TY. Now GT Shadow in RR
Got that until the Mustang comes...... now, THAT'S frustration! :headbonk:
Try taking a bus for nearly 2 years waiting on a car... Didn't buy one after I handed my last company car back and decided to wait to order a Mustang!

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
No, no custom pack for me. Didn't fancy the chrome window surrounds. At some point I will lighten the wheels up.
In that case, we gotta meet up on a Berks meet. Your spec was exactly what I was looking at over my ruby. I'd like to get a photo of them both together..... cause I'm sad like that :cheers:

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Try taking a bus for nearly 2 years waiting on a car... Didn't buy one after I handed my last company car back and decided to wait to order a Mustang!
You take the prize mate.... can't top that. I take me hat off to you...... Can't do buses...... Just can't

Sponsored

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
In that case, we gotta meet up on a Berks meet. Your spec was exactly what I was looking at over my ruby. I'd like to get a photo of them both together..... cause I'm sad like that :cheers:
Yeah no problem. Will be trying to attend as many meets as possible with this car. :)

Heretian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex GT in TY. Now GT Shadow in RR
You take the prize mate.... can't top that. I take me hat off to you...... Can't do buses...... Just can't
The prize is my Mustang in about 8 weeks I hope. 2 hours a day on the bus for so long is killing me. All worth it in the end though.

new23d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Fastback V8 Manual, Race Red
Finally picked her up last evening! Once you look at it and hear the sound, all your gripes go away.

It had 42.4 miles on though, spoke to the dealer about it and they said they had to drive it between a few places since no trucks-whatever would take them on. I did tell him the average/median mileage everybody else was seeing - but hey, I don't mind 42.4 and glad to have it at all!

Thanks everyone on here for your support!
Congrats , pics :)
Very easy to spot, the Race Red!
parked.jpg
engine_block.jpg

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
First impromptu call from my dealer... Well, new dealer - Louise.

She's chasing down the guys in Southampton to get my car prioritiesed, but the number is engaged so believes there's a lot of people calling them currently (Evidently) she's going to keep trying to ring them and get back to me as and when it's been prioritised :).
Sponsored